Online Vinyl Deals

Yes, UPC matches the 2022 reissue that's a "new mix," embossed cover, poster.

In my opinion, this is the most underrated Sinatra record. It's a concept album.
Thank you. Love that record. Grabbed it. Hemmed and hawed a second too long and missed the Coltrane S/T!

The Ballads is a worthy grab presuming it’s the RKS cut

I was going to grab the Tom Pettys because I could probably use upgrades on them, but some sold out while in my cart and I'm all or nothing. So no shipping scam tax write off records for me.
I've got some clean, vintage Tom Petty records I could PIF ya, if you let me know what titles you were after.

I've got some clean, vintage Tom Petty records I could PIF ya, if you let me know what titles you were after.
Full Moon Fever and Southern Accents play too rough for me to ever spin again. They were abandoned by my aunt's ex husband in their divorce and I found the box in her garage when I was helping her move years back. Most of his stuff was in perfect shape except for those and his Dead.

I have a fairly good Japanese copy of Damn the Torpedos, only a little noise on one track, but I'm happy with it.

I have that great Filmore boxset, the Greatest Hits, Wildflower Alternates, and my CDs. So I really am satisfied.

I do eye FMF and SA from time to time, but I don't NEED them on wax, is just the itchy want, haha.

Full Moon Fever and Southern Accents play too rough for me to ever spin again. They were abandoned by my aunt's ex husband in their divorce and I found the box in her garage when I was helping her move years back. Most of his stuff was in perfect shape except for those and his Dead.

I have a fairly good Japanese copy of Damn the Torpedos, only a little noise on one track, but I'm happy with it.

I have that great Filmore boxset, the Greatest Hits, Wildflower Alternates, and my CDs. So I really am satisfied.

I do eye FMF and SA from time to time, but I don't NEED them on wax, is just the itchy want, haha.
Don't have an extra copy of FMF, but could send you a VG+ copy of this, if you're interested. PM me your address.

Tom Petty And The Heartbreakers - Southern Accents

Url: Tom Petty And The Heartbreakers - Southern Accents

Shared from the Discogs App

Yep. I’d have grabbed the Sonny Rollins if it wasn’t sold out, but other than that there’s nothing on this sale that I don’t have and am willing to pay $14 for. “Free” these are not!

On a related note, I placed a 2nd Oldies order earlier today…

View attachment 187168

Oh no! Nick Cave stuff.... 👀

Yep. I’d have grabbed the Sonny Rollins if it wasn’t sold out, but other than that there’s nothing on this sale that I don’t have and am willing to pay $14 for. “Free” these are not!

On a related note, I placed a 2nd Oldies order earlier today…

View attachment 187168
That Leland Whitt is a sleeper. Good choice! I have that coming in my next VMP box

Back