Online Vinyl Deals

Ran away with the B.B. King, I've heard good things about that pressing and have had shoddy luck finding a clean copy in the wild! $14 shipped feels like a good price to me

Edit: I spoke too soon, I also ran away with that Sonny Rollins Acoustic Sounds press. Thats a steal for $14.
That BB is one of my favorites.

its baaaaaack
870029_mobilebanner.png
I'm glad Sound of Vinyl usually never has anything I want in these sales. Last group of titles was much better in my opinion with the Nirvana's.

Weird - maybe they limited the rewards program this afternoon after I copied or used the code.

It’s showing that I have 0 points when I look now and my rewards history looks broken.

I still have all my points, but the free shipping, free totebag, etc. bonuses are missing (I'm a "diamond" member, FWIW).

On my "rewards history" tab, it says my account was migrated to the new rewards system on 10/31.

its baaaaaack
870029_mobilebanner.png
IMG_8876.jpegIMG_8877.jpeg
I ordered these 3. My favorite PJ Harvey that I had always meant to purchase and two of the Heartbreakers albums I didn’t yet own. I didn’t realize I could do multiple purchases this time so I ended up doing the PJ Harvey record separately but all in 3 albums for just over a little under $40 is a good deal.

Interesting... just found this on their site:

Free Standard Shipping valid on purchases over $50 or more at Shop Vinyl Records | The Sound of Vinyl starting May 18th, 2022 at 12 AM ET until November 13th, 2023 3:30 PM ET unless otherwise stated. Only available to orders shipped to the United States of America. May not be applied to previous orders. Other exclusions may apply. No cash value.

So they removed the free shipping perk about 2 hours ago, even if you buy something at full price.

Back