Online Vinyl Deals

walmart plus

Live online 11/8 at 3pm ET. In stores 11/10 at 6am local.Limited quantities. While supplies last. No rain checks. Select items may not be available in-store.

Not a screaming deal but pretty good price on the Dorothy Ashby box here. 5% off with email sign up

Up to 40% off on Magnolia Early Black Friday sale.

They also have a spinning wheel thingy for new emails. Spun and got free shipping.
So you also get free shipping with code FREESHIP.
I even pressed my luck and selected US Priority and still free shipping.

Lol, did Movie Mars accidentally forget the 1 in front of the $35.98 price tag they had for this box set yesterday cause its back in stock but....View attachment 186270
moviemars, importCDs, and all those sellers do this fairly often. they drop the price for a day or so to move a lot of units, then mark it as "sold out" and put it back up a day later at regular MSRP or higher. weird business model but seems to work for them i guess?

The Bill Evans box is back up over a hundred now too. Nearly pulled the trigger on that one, but IMO the OJC Kev Waltz For Debby is the shining star of the series reboot thus far, would rather put that money toward the upcoming Sunday At… release!
yea--that one dropped in price drastically at a bunch of sellers in the past week. but i'd rather have the OJCs. That old milestone (think its milestone?) twofer is also excellent.

Started browsing and it looks like all vinyl will be $15.
Yeah, I forget what it was last year but every album that my local had was on sale for $15 last year. I picked up a few things that I woulda never paid full price for, some Van Halen, AC/DC, Metallica, Kendrick Lamar; hopefully there will be some decent stuff this year. Not much is listed on the website for online deals yet but that might update.

Yeah, I forget what it was last year but every album that my local had was on sale for $15 last year. I picked up a few things that I woulda never paid full price for, some Van Halen, AC/DC, Metallica, Kendrick Lamar; hopefully there will be some decent stuff this year. Not much is listed on the website for online deals yet but that might update.

I just put everything I want in my cart now and I'll see what prices drop next week.

Same price ($118.99) at Target; seems to be $150 most other places.

Same price ($118.99) at Target; seems to be $150 most other places.
Now we're talking. With a B2G1 sale, you could grab that for under $80 (if the regular price doesn't change before then).

moviemars, importCDs, and all those sellers do this fairly often. they drop the price for a day or so to move a lot of units, then mark it as "sold out" and put it back up a day later at regular MSRP or higher. weird business model but seems to work for them i guess?
Yep. Up to $151 today.

Back