Online Vinyl Deals

it's a christmas miracle. my crateism order has shipped! for those of you who cancelled, too bad....

giphy.gif

"Audiophile 180-gram vinyl reissue of Volume I of Johnny Cash's American Recordings albums Rick Rubin supervised cutting and pressed at QRP."

Amazon product ASIN B00I65266W
Word of warning—think they have been repressing some of these with different plates and mastering but same UPC. I got American IV and thought it was the CB/QRP pressing but the generic GZ/PRP cut showed up. Same UPC

Word of warning—think they have been repressing some of these with different plates and mastering but same UPC. I got American IV and thought it was the CB/QRP pressing but the generic GZ/PRP cut showed up. Same UPC
I went ahead and bought it, there is no way an import available on amazon was pressed at qrp.

Has anyone seen anything resembling a sale for outer sleeves lately?
I didn't realize I was so low.

Have you used Vinyl Storage Solutions out of Winnipeg? They have pretty nice crystal clear outers in all kinds of formats. I think a bunch of folks on here have converted to them over the last few years. Anyway, they routinely have sales. There were a few recently. But they do have free shipping after you buy so many. They used to have reduced price when you buy bulk-ish (like 10% off for more than 5x packs of 25) but I'm not sure they do that anymore.

Have you used Vinyl Storage Solutions out of Winnipeg? They have pretty nice crystal clear outers in all kinds of formats. I think a bunch of folks on here have converted to them over the last few years. Anyway, they routinely have sales. There were a few recently. But they do have free shipping after you buy so many. They used to have reduced price when you buy bulk-ish (like 10% off for more than 5x packs of 25) but I'm not sure they do that anymore.
I’m a big fan of VSS. Definitely cheaper options out there but they do still have the savings on “bulk” I think. They had a sale in early July and I’d guess they would have another sale soonish.

Back