Online Vinyl Deals

::sad trombone::

this was actually one of my first PIFs that I posted -- it's a really nice set, recorded in Miami at Joe Robbie Stadium in '94, it covers a lot of ground in their career.
I was the lucky winner of that PIF...it got lots of spins when I received it. Sounds like I need to give in some more listens.

Thanks again again.

Not a vinyl deal but if anybody enjoys to having a baseball game on in the background while spinning albums, T-Mobile is offering a Free 2023 MLB.TV season subscription for a limited time…

Not a vinyl deal but if anybody enjoys to having a baseball game on in the background while spinning albums, T-Mobile is offering a Free 2023 MLB.TV season subscription for a limited time…

As a Yankees fan I get the pleasure of Kay/Cone/O'Neil for game broadcasts and it's too good to silence

As a Yankees fan I get the pleasure of Kay/Cone/O'Neil for game broadcasts and it's too good to silence
Right on, I am not a Yankees fan but they are one of my fave crews. I also love my White Sox Jason Benetti/Steve Stone broadcast team too. The other one I really enjoy is the Blue Jays with Dan Schulman and Buck Martinez and The Mariners main team of Dave Sim and Mike Blowers is excellent too.

Right on, I am not a Yankees fan but they are one of my fave crews. I also love my White Sox Jason Benetti/Steve Stone broadcast team too. The other one I really enjoy is the Blue Jays with Dan Schulman and Buck Martinez and The Mariners main team of Dave Sim and Mike Blowers is excellent too.

I love all of the NL/AL West teams esp the ones that just do not gaf like Oakland, Arizona, Colorado and SF

If you're already a t mobile user (as I am) you just need to login to the t mobile Tuesday app and redeem it. Nice tlk, thanks!

If you're already a t mobile user (as I am) you just need to login to the t mobile Tuesday app and redeem it. Nice tlk, thanks!

Not really a baseball fan (though I'm going to opening day at Wrigley on Thursday because I'm in town for something else!), but it's nice to have something on in the background when I'm working. Really nice perk. There was a similar MLS promotion, and though I redeemed it, there's little chance I'll ever use it.

i'm assuming this is the same as the craft box set right? not sure what the box set goes for now but it was around $45 last time i checked for both ornette LPs, a pretty rad box and whatever else came with it.
Not really sure as,I'm not terribly familiar with the album. Just sharing because a $25 QRP jazz pressing is a decent price these days.

Not really sure as,I'm not terribly familiar with the album. Just sharing because a $25 QRP jazz pressing is a decent price these days.
Amazon product ASIN B08Z2TG6V7
this has both of the albums that are coming out in the AS reissue campaign. but i think pressed at RTI instead of QRP. AAA cut by Bernie. Assuming it's the same plates since they JUSt cut this last year.

Interesting. DirectTV gave us the Sunday Ticket for free this past season and we also get MLB Extra Innings for free this season.

But, we'll be listening to Gary, Keith and Ron call the Mets games. #LFGM

Interesting. DirectTV gave us the Sunday Ticket for free this past season and we also get MLB Extra Innings for free this season.

LFGM, baby!!

Perhaps my favorite parts of the broadcasts as of recent years are when Gare dives more and more into his love of NY punk.

LFGM, baby!!

Perhaps my favorite parts of the broadcasts as of recent years are when Gare dives more and more into his love of NY punk.
#LFGM!!!

Nice, this is great, thanks! I might actually be able to use this to watch Brewers games, too - if their bankrupt broadcaster (Bally) dumps the rights to MLB TV. I think that would apply to a lot of other teams, too.

Back