Online Vinyl Deals

Hi all, deals on DeepDiscount/Popmarket have been few and far between these past three months, but I did find a few this morning worth noting:

Not sure on the exact variant. Probably one of the 2017 reissues.

But especially this 3 x LP from Resonance, having just celebrated Thad Jones 100th birthday:

Maybe let's not post this on reddit for awhile?
Ditto on the thank you! A slightly different order of 3, with Hater's Siesta instead of Guaraldi's album.

Screen Shot 2023-03-31 at 10.20.19 PM.png

It ain't cheap, but this looks like a pretty good deal on the deluxe edition (4LP box set) of the 20th anniversary of Come Away with Me, by Norah Jones. $84.27 and seems to be retailing at most other places for $179.99. The reissue of the original record in this set is AAA.

Amazon product ASIN B09SV9V6HN
EDIT: Already received this and it's a very nice package. Demos are very polished and a fun listen. Haven't yet worked through all the recording sessions, but I'm pleased with what I have listened to.

Last edited:

Some solid deals here. Filter by CD and vinyl

Some good boxset deals. I grabbed that Tom Petty live at the Fillmore for under a hundred. But the Blondie boxset is the lowest I've seen it too.

Looks like the Seal Deluxe Edition is in here for the lowest price I've seen. Almost bought, but then I remembered how angry it makes me to be forced to pay extra for CD's I don't want or need. Screw that.

Oh man, did not expect to drop this money. But if anyone doesn't have the Brown Acid series you can get the 15 volume bundle which is already discounted and stack this 30% off. Lots of great underground rock on this label. Plus the new underground metal series is excellent as well. I got 17 records shipped for $220 with this coupon. Thank you PayPal pay in 4... I've been bad this morning.
Screenshot_2023-04-01-10-55-57-68_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg

Oh man, did not expect to drop this money. But if anyone doesn't have the Brown Acid series you can get the 15 volume bundle which is already discounted and stack this 30% off. Lots of great underground rock on this label. Plus the new underground metal series is excellent as well. I got 17 records shipped for $220 with this coupon. Thank you PayPal pay in 4... I've been bad this morning.
View attachment 170889
Bastard. Haha. The dinged options add yet another level of discount.

Vmp metal blade empty box with the booklet, patch and sticker, $15 shipped

Make your own metal blade box. Mine came with a bonus record that I'm going to PIF in a minute...
Also, if anyone is interested in making their own metal blade box, Brooklyn vegan has the omen, fates warning and armored Saint vmp varieties at 3 for $60 and metal blade has cannibal corpse and amon amarth on sale. King diamond and gwar are the standouts and can still be found for 50ish. Or you can just throw in some early slayer and voivod (like metal blade/ vmp should have) and call it a day.

Last edited:
Back