Online Vinyl Deals

Is it virtue signalling if I never go to Walmart because every time I do it's a horrible experience? Last time I went, a couple of years ago, it was an online order that the email said to drive up for pick-up. It took me talking to 5 different employees and 2 hours to get my stuff.

Of all the sanctimonious...

Feller I don't know how else to tell you this but done got two of the same album
The only way I could get away with such madness of getting (now 18) albums, was to tell my wife that she gets to finish her Taylor Swift Midnights clock.

thanos-a-small-price-to-pay-for-salvation.gif

I've never been to a Walmart...this is almost tempting enough to go.
As someone who grew up in a town where Walmart was basically the only store within 30 miles (outside of Kmart) I can attest, It’s usually bad experience. On the few occasions I have convinced myself as an adult to give it another go since surely it can’t be as bad as I remembered, I have always ended up regretting my decision.

That being said, I am half tempted myself though I am fairly certain it will both suck ass and I will not find anything good.

But what can I say I am a glutton for punishment.

I basically rationalized with myself that if I don't buy these at $15, then I'm never gonna buy them period. That's a tough pill to swallow when talking about some of the bigger artists. These deals only come once in a blue moon.
Yeah, I probably bought more than I should’ve at my stop yesterday but I still left plenty behind. Metallica’s Black Album, Green Day’s Nimrod, that ridiculous Garth Brooks boxset, Kendrick’s latest album, STP’s Purple, Charlie Brown’s Christmas… I just had to be honest with myself and decide they were not worth $15 to me.

Yeah, I probably bought more than I should’ve at my stop yesterday but I still left plenty behind. Metallica’s Black Album, Green Day’s Nimrod, that ridiculous Garth Brooks boxset, Kendrick’s latest album, STP’s Purple, Charlie Brown’s Christmas… I just had to be honest with myself and decide they were not worth $15 to me.
Yeah, when you have 10-15 albums in your hands, $15 doesn’t seem all that inexpensive anymore haha.

Cross-post. Another store that starts with “W” is having a sale on vinyl.
Wilco’s yearly sale is live:

View attachment 157750

Back