Online Vinyl Deals

Last edited:
It's MOV Blowout Bin time again my babies- SHARKIE takes 15% off

Baby Huey- Living Legend

Mr. Bungle- Disco Volante

The Isley Brothers- Givin' It Back (clear)

Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas OST

Looks like the SHARKIE code makes DD the cheapest option between Walmart/Popmarket this time around. It may change.

I am taking some fliers on these records, but how often do you get LPs for $5 each?

I grabbed both packs and got 9 records total shipped for just under $70:

I saw O Death open up for Murder by Death one time but that is the only band I know, still hard to beat new vinyl for $5 dollars though.

Baby Huey- Living Legend

Looks like the SHARKIE code makes DD the cheapest option between Walmart/Popmarket this time around. It may change.
Anyone interested in some CDs, there's 2 King Crimson and the Philadelphia Records box set also in the bin.

also that bungle MOV is decent (quiet -- but so is the original. Biggest pet peeve is that the special stuff on the original like the double groove on "carry stress in the jaw" that hides "spy/secret song" is missing. IIRC platypus is also missing (OG has it on a separate 7"). But worth it if you like bungle and aren't going to spend $100+ on an original.

Anyone interested in some CDs, there's 2 King Crimson and the Philadelphia Records box set also in the bin.

also that bungle MOV is decent (quiet -- but so is the original. Biggest pet peeve is that the special stuff on the original like the double groove on "carry stress in the jaw" that hides "spy/secret song" is missing. IIRC platypus is also missing (OG has it on a separate 7"). But worth it if you like bungle and aren't going to spend $100+ on an original.

Can you link? I saw a Philly Soul LP comp, and a Crimson Japanese hqcd..not sure if that's what you meant

Baby Huey- Living Legend

A few sold out

I am taking some fliers on these records, but how often do you get LPs for $5 each?

I grabbed both packs and got 9 records total shipped for just under $70:

Looks like they're both sold out now

if you're a fan of Cypress Hill / gritty Hip Hop with dark beats this is a must at this price, underrated Hip Hop classic.

On the DD sale, you have to pay $3 extra to ship this one, but still a good deal:

Also bought:

And this:

Can you link? I saw a Philly Soul LP comp, and a Crimson Japanese hqcd..not sure if that's what you meant

Queensrÿche Mindcrime At The Moore [Limited 180-Gram Translucent Red, Solid White & Black Marble Colored Vinyl] [Import] on DeepDiscount mindcrime at the moore, vinyl, 26

Queensrÿche Operation: Mindcrime (Deluxe Edition) (SHM-CD) [Import] on DeepDiscount mindcrime deluxe SHM CD version

On the DD sale, you have to pay $3 extra to ship this one, but still a good deal:

Also bought:

And this:

That's a real good price for the Eva Cassidy. I have the 7 LP 45 RPM version and it's a great set.

Back