Online Vinyl Deals

Newbury 20% off this weekend. In store and online. If you have one nearby it's probably worth going. Saw a couple tone poets and acoustic sounds jazz in clearance and ended up grabbing the new Jack Johnson and I'll be Your Mirror at sharp discount.

They also had the signed photo T Swift which was nice

I am once again entering the chat to tell you to buy Monster Rally LPs for phenomenal prices.

Carry on.

Newbury 20% off this weekend. In store and online. If you have one nearby it's probably worth going. Saw a couple tone poets and acoustic sounds jazz in clearance and ended up grabbing the new Jack Johnson and I'll be Your Mirror at sharp discount.

They also had the signed photo T Swift which was nice
Seems crazy, some titles anyway8503A778-56A0-46DD-B1AB-66E1EC7F0F07.jpeg

So where is the best jumping in spot for Monster Rally, @lonestarlahr ?
Or spots, if > 1 is warranted.

Oooh. You really can't go wrong with any Monster Rally, honestly. Just a load of good trip-exotica-electronic vibes.

Return to Paradise is probably a good start. Mystery Cove is also a favorite of mine. Castaways, Vol. 1 is good too, as its a compilation of EPs over time, meaning you'll get a good mix of vibes (and song lengths).

If you're shopping for an LP, Castaways is gonna be the best bang for your buck (2xLP). But you really can't go wrong! Between the Newbury Comics exclusives, his online store and Gold Robot, you'll have plenty of records and variants to choose from.

Oooh. You really can't go wrong with any Monster Rally, honestly. Just a load of good trip-exotica-electronic vibes.

Return to Paradise is probably a good start. Mystery Cove is also a favorite of mine. Castaways, Vol. 1 is good too, as its a compilation of EPs over time, meaning you'll get a good mix of vibes (and song lengths).

If you're shopping for an LP, Castaways is gonna be the best bang for your buck (2xLP). But you really can't go wrong! Between the Newbury Comics exclusives, his online store and Gold Robot, you'll have plenty of records and variants to choose from.
I streamed some yesterday. Alas, I missed the Newbury sale, so I'll keep them on my radar in the meantime.

What are your thoughts on The RUMTUM EPs set?

EDIT: as pleasant as his music is, I don't see myself spinning the records. They're pretty, but not something I'd likely put on at home. More of an office background streaming thing for me.

Last edited:
1666714358872.png

I streamed some yesterday. Alas, I missed the Newbury sale, so I'll keep them on my radar in the meantime.

EDIT: as pleasant as his music is, I don't see myself spinning the records. They're pretty, but not something I'd likely put on at home. More of an office background streaming thing for me.
so i just streamed this based on this post and damn, now i'm in the same boat. this is so, so nice.

so i just streamed this based on this post and damn, now i'm in the same boat. this is so, so nice.

Glad y'all are enjoying it! I will say I stream Monster Rally much more frequently than I spin, but I still feel good about supporting him (especially seeing as he doesn't tour super often).

THIS IS NOT A DRILL

Merchbar has gotten in an extremely limited quantity of the long out of print gutter glam masterpiece "Popsicle" by Diamond Nights!

They're clearing it out for only $9.99 - don't sleep on this one!

Back