Online Vinyl Deals

:sad trombone: it got bumped up looks like, it was 19.something for a hot second
Yeah, I grabbed a copy about a week ago so should be here early next week. Walmart has been doing some weird random pricing on it's exclusives i've noticed.. The Alanis Jagged Little Pill exclusive dropped to $20 and then to only $12 for a short while but it jumped back up by the time I tried to buy it. I've noticed some of there other exclusives changing prices randomly when going back and looking as well.

Yeah, I grabbed a copy about a week ago so should be here early next week. Walmart has been doing some weird random pricing on it's exclusives i've noticed.. The Alanis Jagged Little Pill exclusive dropped to $20 and then to only $12 for a short while but it jumped back up by the time I tried to buy it. I've noticed some of there other exclusives changing prices randomly when going back and looking as well.
Yeah, it seems to have slowed, but last weekend prices were changing frequently. Now it seems a lot of them have gone back up to their highest levels. I picked up Nada Surf's Hi/Low for $9 and now it's been up over $36 for days.

mono "piligrimage of the soul" color limited $20

george benson "breezin'" $11

rival schools "pedals" $12

also mindcrime at the moore for 25ish?

aside: does anyone have any insight with how deepdiscount's damage/returns policy is like? just curious if anyone's had to deal with it

aside: does anyone have any insight with how deepdiscount's damage/returns policy is like? just curious if anyone's had to deal with it
Not the best but not the worst. It takes a long while to hear back from them and usually it's a just a "return the record and we'll issue a refund" type deal.
If it’s the same as PopMarket, then TLK is right.

Not the best but not the worst. It takes a long while to hear back from them and usually it's a just a "return the record and we'll issue a refund" type deal.
That. Also if you bought it on sale and it’s not on sale when you receive it, they won’t exchange it. Just return/refund.

Some blemished sealed records for sale from this Canadian label. Shipping to the US ends up being more than the record, but still a great deal and I highly recommend the Sally Shapiro (think it’s out of print)

Some blemished sealed records for sale from this Canadian label. Shipping to the US ends up being more than the record, but still a great deal and I highly recommend the Sally Shapiro (think it’s out of print)

Dang, ordered the Sally Shapiro record along with Young Galaxy’s Ultramarine for a grand total of $22 US shipped! What a steal!

Newbury 20% off this weekend. In store and online. If you have one nearby it's probably worth going. Saw a couple tone poets and acoustic sounds jazz in clearance and ended up grabbing the new Jack Johnson and I'll be Your Mirror at sharp discount.

They also had the signed photo T Swift which was nice

Newbury 20% off this weekend. In store and online. If you have one nearby it's probably worth going. Saw a couple tone poets and acoustic sounds jazz in clearance and ended up grabbing the new Jack Johnson and I'll be Your Mirror at sharp discount.

They also had the signed photo T Swift which was nice

I grabbed the new (old) QOTSA for $19 and a signed copy of Midnights for my girlfriend for $30 after discount.
Also grabbed a bunch of outer sleeves (and comic book bags & boards) since those are almost never on sale.

Back