Online Vinyl Deals

@MikeH , the Joe Henderson.

I have four Dylan albums, Ball Of Eyes and 1973, and The Melvins - Stoner Witch In my cart right now. Really shouldn’t with how much I’ve been spending recently, but these deals are too good.

@MikeH , the Joe Henderson.

I have four Dylan albums, Ball Of Eyes and 1973, and The Melvins - Stoner Witch In my cart right now. Really shouldn’t with how much I’ve been spending recently, but these deals are too good.
Damn...can't believe I missed that one...from what I'm reading, it's an AAA reissue. I'm not super familiar with that record but that lineup is really great and I like Henderson. Too bad you missed the additional 15% off yesterday!

Damn...can't believe I missed that one...from what I'm reading, it's an AAA reissue. I'm not super familiar with that record but that lineup is really great and I like Henderson. Too bad you missed the additional 15% off yesterday!
Yeah I didn't see that one either. It claims to be AAA but it's pressed at Optimal so... that might undo any Triple A-ness.

Purposely didn’t check it out until last night, but seeing some of those prices has me interested. I’ve wanted Ball Of Eyes for some time, and those Dylan albums are hard to pass up.

Any legit jazz presses in there?

Last edited:
Purposely didn’t check it out until last night, but seeing some of those prices hasn’t me interested. I’ve wanted Ball Of Eyes for some time, and those Dylan albums are hard to pass up.

Any legit jazz presses in there?
Quite a few ORG music albums that I snagged all for under $9 each (Miles, Ben Webster, Sun Ra, Art Farmer with Jim Hall) and the MOV pressing of Madlib Shades of Blue Untinted was $11. Also got a MOV pressing of John Lee Hooker. You can filter for ORG music or MOV pressings.

I must say I wouldn't be too confident ordering on a website named Deep Discount with a shark as a mascot.
They've been around for a while. I don't think people have had any issues in the past.

Yeah. Deep Discount has been around a long time. They used to have some of the best deals on DVDs during the early years of the format.

Quite a few ORG music albums that I snagged all for under $9 each (Miles, Ben Webster, Sun Ra, Art Farmer with Jim Hall) and the MOV pressing of Madlib Shades of Blue Untinted was $11. Also got a MOV pressing of John Lee Hooker. You can filter for ORG music or MOV pressings.
What is the Untinted version of Shades of Blue?

What is the Untinted version of Shades of Blue?
It's a compilation of a bunch of the original songs sampled on Shades of Blue. Some pretty great tracks although I have a bunch on other pressings. The Donald Byrd track, Distant Land, I believe has never been on vinyl before.

ReleaseFormat-281628-46496.jpg

I'd grabbed that Art Farmer pressing last year -- it's an awesome album and a great pressing. The Chick Corea/Steve Gadd Chinese Butterfly is also up for about $10. (grabbed) also Arigato by Hank Jones ($8)

totally missed that Placebo :-/ and shade of Blue :-/

I'd grabbed that Art Farmer pressing last year -- it's an awesome album and a great pressing. The Chick Corea/Steve Gadd Chinese Butterfly is also up for about $10. (grabbed) also Arigato by Hank Jones ($8)

totally missed that Placebo :-/ and shade of Blue :-/
I pretty much only looked at ORG and MOV because I knew otherwise, my list would have been way too large hah. Missed out on a few things but it's alright with me.

View attachment 9587
signed up for their email blasts to get 10% off, and grabbed these three records...not bad

the fastball and los campesinos albums appear to both be deluxe edition albums with an extra disc of non-album tracks
Ah, so i can save even more you’re saying?
Waiting to see how an eBay auction goes before putting in my order.

Back