Online Vinyl Deals

I ended at 8 albums for $66 shipped. Tempted to go for the $94 Madlib box set but it's special order so might not receive it...that's a hell of a deal for it though.

Pop Market has it for around the same price as a special order, as well

I grabbed 4 for just over $33.00 Shipped. Grabbed the Taj Mahal thinking it might be the same one everyone grabbed on Ebay earlier. 3 of the 4 were MOV releases and the 4th was The Byrds - Sweetheart of The Rodeo colored reissue. I have a very beaten up original copy but this reissue had decent feedback I figured it was worth a shot. I have wanted to add some Melvins for a while but never found a copy for what I would be willing to pay. The Clarence Reid album I was totally ignorant but the cover made it look like it was probably pretty funky and a quick listen on YouTube confirmed my suspicions.

Running Water [Import]
Clarence Reid
LP1 $8.57

Stoner Witch [Import]
Melvins
LP1 $9.27

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
The Byrds
LP1 $10.71

Taj Mahal [Import]
Taj Mahal
LP1 $8.56

Last edited:
Deep discount is having a huge blowout sale

Use code OCEAN for additional 15% off

I picked up deluxe gorillaz now now, and 2 Simon and Garfunkel for $40 shipped;$

Thanks! Got Song Remains the Same shipped for 45$.

Yeah. But my point is that the fact that it's special order seems to be common.

They often have 20% off coupons and things of that nature, though. So, even if you don't pull the trigger, it's available
Gotcha thanks! I have never ordered from Pop Market actually even though I'm on their email list.

Ended up grabbing all of these from Deep Discount:

LCD Soundsystem - Electric Lady Sessions

MOV Pressings:
Untinted: Sources for Madlib's Shades of Blue
John Lee Hooker Don't Turn Me From Your Door
Placebo - Ball Of Eyes,

ORG Music pressings:
Miles Davis - Bopping the Blues
Ben Webster - Gone With The Wind
Sun Ra - Spaceways
Art Farmer/Jim Hall - Big Blues

All for $64 shipped. Not too shabby.

I took a chance on this one and just got it in the mail and can confirm it is the limited to 3k hard cover book deluxe version of the album.. Already had an OG copy but for this price it was an easy decision.. It's a real nicely done package!

Atmosphere - When Life Gives You Lemons, You Paint That Shit Gold (10 Year Anniversary Deluxe Edition) $14.99 + 5.92 shipping NEW (from seller cargolargo)
DSC00011-2_1024x1024.jpg

Not necessarily a new deal, but Phyllis Dillon is one of my favorite rocksteady artists and I had a heck of a time tracking down a copy of this record when I realized it was released (looks fairly limited). It’s still available here:

Last edited:
My DD haul. Pretty excited about the Birdy Soundtrack, LCD, Melvins, and to complete my This Mortal Coil collection! Put back many albums, including Kurtis Blow and the Zeppelin set. I really didn’t need to spend the money though.View attachment 9500
Notification email that Eno is out of stock. Sad face....

Back