Online Vinyl Deals

Deep discount is having a huge blowout sale

Use code OCEAN for additional 15% off

I picked up deluxe gorillaz now now, and 2 Simon and Garfunkel for $40 shipped;$

Thank you for posting this.

I got Ben Webster [ORG], Miles Davis [ORG], Julia Holter (Domino), and Melvins [MOV] for under $30 shipped. Very happy day to start my days off.

Deep discount is having a huge blowout sale

Use code OCEAN for additional 15% off

I picked up deluxe gorillaz now now, and 2 Simon and Garfunkel for $40 shipped;$

Hoping for some skateboard bearings and zippers. Fingers crossed

Nice. Thanks! I picked up Wilco, Neko Case, Mark Lanegan, Josh Ritter, Giant Sand, and Patty Griffin. Had to put the Springsteen box back b/c of budget (although that extra 15% almost made me still pull the trigger), but still really pleased with my haul.
That Wilco - Being There 4LP for basically $21 is a steal.

What did ya end up with?
  1. One Trick Pony - Paul Simon (this is a major album for me even though it got passed over by a lot of people, a clean copy at this price was a can't beat deal)
  2. In The Blue Light - Paul Simon (this has been on my amazon list since it came out, he did some neat things with songs I love)
  3. Planet Waves - Dylan (didn't have this one, needed it even though it might be my least favorite Dylan)
  4. Pat Garrett & Billy the Kid - Dylan (this is to me one of Dylan's overlooked masterpieces)
  5. Street Legal - Dylan (needed it, didn't have it, huge fan)
  6. Rave 2 the Joy Fantastic - Prince (need it, didn't have it, plus colored vinyl)
  7. Underwater Sunshine - Counting Crows (huge crows fan even though this is a mediocre album)
  8. Restoration: Reimagining the Songs of Elton John and Bernie Taupin (almost snagged this on VMP)
  9. Music for Films - Eno (this is on my top three Eno list)
  10. Crazy Heart Soundtrack (this is one of my favorite soundtracks)
  11. Faith in the Future - Craig Finn (I've not listened to this, but I have most of the Hold Steady albums)
  12. How To Solve Our Human Problems - Belle and Sebastian (got this for the wife, going to see them at the end of July)
  13. Fever Breaks - Josh Ritter (Ritter is major, this has been in my Amazon cart since its release though)
  14. Voodoo Lounge Live Uncut - Rolling Stones (pumped for this one)
  15. Stranger to Stranger - Paul Simon (needed it, didn't have it)
  16. Love and Theft - Dylan (needed it, didn't have it)
  17. Song Remains the Same (box) - Led Zepplin (great deal)
All in all, it was around $140, which is a fantastic price.

Also, nobody posted this but Urban Outfitters had a sale this morning on its vinyl. I picked up the colored 2xLP of Batman Forever for $7. While it was a shitty movie (maybe so bad it was good), the soundtrack is fantastic: Nick Cave and U2 among others.

Back