Online Vinyl Deals

I received CDs today for Casal. Hopped on the Amazon live chat and demanded my vinyl. Assured me that replacement vinyl is on the way. I was the one that initially posted that deal here and I was well aware of Bezos shenanigans so I came with screenshots. There wasn’t even a CD option to buy at the time of the deal.

I received CDs today for Casal. Hopped on the Amazon live chat and demanded my vinyl. Assured me that replacement vinyl is on the way. I was the one that initially posted that deal here and I was well aware of Bezos shenanigans so I came with screenshots. There wasn’t even a CD option to buy at the time of the deal.
I tried to get a preemptive strike as mine hasn’t shipped yet. Did the chat. Hopefully the vinyl comes.

088D3703-861E-40E4-B0F7-5C5FB0252034.png

20% off with code Thanks20

If anyone's looking to beef up their Sun Ra collection, get out your credit card cause this is the sale to do it!

Edit: and Budgie. And they have one copy of the Gang of Four box set left that seems cheaper after the discount than anywhere I've seen it recently.

Last edited:
The only reason I didn't tag you is that I wasn't sure I'd be doing you a favor. But you might already have all these. Still a really nice selection and decent prices even before the discount on a lot.

I'm just about to have a look now. But given how much I've already spent on Sun Ra stuff today thanks to @Selaws over in the Jazz thread, I'm going to hope I do have them all already! ;) :ROFLMAO:

I tried to get a preemptive strike as mine hasn’t shipped yet. Did the chat. Hopefully the vinyl comes.

View attachment 129357
Just got the CD's. Haha! Also did the chat. Explained I wished to receive the vinyl I'd ordered. We'll see....

Screen Shot 2022-02-18 at 6.25.09 PM.png

EDIT: Also received a lengthy email with a link to the item in the re-order and it's the vinyl, but again, we'll see what actually arrives.

The only reason I didn't tag you is that I wasn't sure I'd be doing you a favor. But you might already have all these. Still a really nice selection and decent prices even before the discount on a lot.
Man, you think they actually have in stock all the stuff that seems to be available on their website? That would be amazing, and surely worth a try.

Back