Online Vinyl Deals

I swear it was posted here and I can't find it, but the Neal Casal Tribute 5xLP had a huge price mistake at Amazon and they are honoring/shipping it so...retroactive thanks to whoever found that one.

I swear it was posted here and I can't find it, but the Neal Casal Tribute 5xLP had a huge price mistake at Amazon and they are honoring/shipping it so...retroactive thanks to whoever found that one.
Wow. Looks like you're right! And according to my order history that was back in July. Damn. (Unless of course this is just a misleading graphic.)

Screen Shot 2022-02-16 at 1.42.15 PM.png

Wow. Looks like you're right! And according to my order history that was back in July. Damn.View attachment 129132
I'm both happy for you all and very jealous. This was on my want list and I missed the acci-deal by minutes. It's been hard to fork over the list price since. But it's a solid mix of covers. The originals are mostly better, but a few of these really stand out.

Wow. Looks like you're right! And according to my order history that was back in July. Damn. (Unless of course this is just a misleading graphic.)

View attachment 129132
It's gonna be so Bezos when we all receive CDs.

Asks quietly: Any Bill Joel fans on this thread? If so, read on...

(His "Collection" just hit the bargain bin at Pop Market for $73 and use the code WAX for another 10% off; taxes apply but free shipping).

This was just too good to pass on. Many memories growing up in WNY in the 80s listening to this music.

PS Here's what's in it: Billy Joel’s first six studio albums and two live albums, including previously unreleased Live at The Great American Music Hall. These titles are presented in recreations of their original packaging and accompanied by a 50-page book featuring rarely-seen photos and memorabilia from this chapter of Billy Joel’s recording career along with an essay by Anthony DeCurtis.

(His "Collection" just hit the bargain bin at Pop Market for $73 and use the code WAX for another 10% off; taxes apply but free shipping).

This was just too good to pass on. Many memories growing up in WNY in the 80s listening to this music.

PS Here's what's in it: Billy Joel’s first six studio albums and two live albums, including previously unreleased Live at The Great American Music Hall. These titles are presented in recreations of their original packaging and accompanied by a 50-page book featuring rarely-seen photos and memorabilia from this chapter of Billy Joel’s recording career along with an essay by Anthony DeCurtis.
Wow. That's quite a price-break.

EDIT: WAX isn't working for me.

I love Billy Joel and almost bit on those Walmart variants, but I'm glad I didn't. Even though I've read some have had problems with this set. For the price it's worth the gamble.

This is very tempting, but the only one I’m missing is the live set. Still think it’s about double of what I paid for all my Billy LPs, which sound fairly good.

Being in NJ, Billy and Bruce originals are PLENTIFUL lol

1645067964886.gif

Back