Online Vinyl Deals

20% off with code Thanks20

If anyone's looking to beef up their Sun Ra collection, get out your credit card cause this is the sale to do it!

Edit: and Budgie. And they have one copy of the Gang of Four box set left that seems cheaper after the discount than anywhere I've seen it recently.

Wow. An impressive spread indeed!

I highly recommend In Some Far Place: Roma '77 to anybody looking at their Sun Ra selections. One of my absolute favourite live recordings.

Calling @avecigrec

The only reason I didn't tag you is that I wasn't sure I'd be doing you a favor. But you might already have all these. Still a really nice selection and decent prices even before the discount on a lot.

...managed to restrain myself from the initial half dozen I put in the cart and only nabbed a 7"
Had I not already pre-ordered the IN+OUT release earlier today I probably would've grabbed a few more things.

Just got the CD's. Haha! Also did the chat. Explained I wished to receive the vinyl I'd ordered. We'll see....

View attachment 129409

EDIT: Also received a lengthy email with a link to the item in the re-order and it's the vinyl, but again, we'll see what actually arrives.
I also received the cd's and chat said they will send me the vinyl to replace it. We shall see...

If anyone's looking to beef up their Sun Ra collection, get out your credit card cause this is the sale to do it!

Edit: and Budgie. And they have one copy of the Gang of Four box set left that seems cheaper after the discount than anywhere I've seen it recently.
This compilation rules

Picked up a few records! Thanks for the heads up. Wish there was some more info on the pressings (or maybe not…would have spent way more…)

I received CDs today for Casal. Hopped on the Amazon live chat and demanded my vinyl. Assured me that replacement vinyl is on the way. I was the one that initially posted that deal here and I was well aware of Bezos shenanigans so I came with screenshots. There wasn’t even a CD option to buy at the time of the deal.
First off, thanks for originally sharing this deal with us.

I had to go thru 3 layers of chat personnel to finally get an OK, I'll help you with replacement.

I fully expect to receive CDs again.

Thanks, I beefed up my Sun Ra collection. In fact, I bought my first one...

Sun Ra-Lanquidity
Spoon-Luscifer on the Sofa
J Mascis-Elastic Days
Spacemen 3-Perfect Prescription

Wow, they were so quick with my replacement. That being said...
View attachment 129562

uso9EvM.gif

I am 0 for 2 as well. Gotta love it. I think chat is nixing a third attempt, 45 minutes of a roundabout discussion and now trying to push me to a call

Last edited:
Back