Online Vinyl Deals

Now that you know, you better not listen to them again as it only becomes more obvious. Pat on the back though as I was paying in your shoes at one point in time.
Yeah it's weird when things don't just click in the brain. I mean, it's been a while since I've listened to them, but yeah..its blatantly obvious.

Howdy, just wanted to let you know we found some old About Time black vinyl in the parents' garage along with some random tour merch, and we decided to have a super sale in our official online store. For a limited time get a free sale item with each purchase of About Time!
Head over now while supplies last! https://shop-benchmark.com/collections/straylight-run

I ordered 3 items. Only received the Fleetwood Mac box set. Another record got cancelled and the third just has no info yet at all still.
I just received a notice from Rough Trade that one of my orders shipped from the sale on January 4th of 5 records. I had assumed this order would be cancelled, so keep hope alive if your orders haven't been shipped or cancelled yet.

I just received a notice from Rough Trade that one of my orders shipped from the sale on January 4th of 5 records. I had assumed this order would be cancelled, so keep hope alive if your orders haven't been shipped or cancelled yet.
Received two of these emails from Rough Trade this morning. I thought it might have been because I emailed them yesterday about two records, one from each of two larger orders, I hadn't yet received. But yeah, keep hope alive! haha (Have to say that both of my emails were responded to fairly promptly, with apologies for how backed up their warehouse has been since the sale, and promises to see if they could get the ball rolling.)

Back