Online Vinyl Deals

Okay, so is this one of those "if it seems too good to be true..." deals?

Looks like it

Don't forget The Beatles, Please Please Me to Let It Be, including Magical Mystery Tour and Past Masters 1 & 2, pressed on 180gm vinyl.

Screen Shot 2021-12-24 at 11.50.46 AM.png

Looks like it

You mean this and the Beatles stereo box set for $125 isn't happening?

Consider this: The site listed these products within the past 24-48 hours, and they're also selling Les Paul guitars for $75.

Normally I'd take a chance with PayPal payments/guarantees on something like this, but... no. This has "phishing scam" written all over it. I wouldn't recommend anyone give their personal information to this site, for obvious reasons.

Consider this: The site listed these products within the past 24-48 hours, and they're also selling Les Paul guitars for $75.

Normally I'd take a chance with PayPal payments/guarantees on something like this, but... no. This has "phishing scam" written all over it. I wouldn't recommend anyone give their personal information to this site, for obvious reasons.

What these companies will do is send you a cheap item like knock off headphones and then have proof that something they sent was sent to you and tracking shows it was delivered. Then they try to negotiate with you by offering to give you only 50% back

But did you check out the deals on patio furniture? :)

#adultingproblems😂

From their “Terms and Conditions” page:

SECTION 11 - ERRORS, INACCURACIES AND OMISSIONS

Occasionally there may be information on our site or in the Service that contains typographical errors, inaccuracies or omissions that may relate to product descriptions, pricing, promotions, offers, product shipping charges, transit times and availability. We reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions, and to change or update information or cancel orders if any information in the Service or on any related website/application is inaccurate at any time without prior notice (including after you have submitted your order).
We undertake no obligation to update, amend or clarify information in the Service or on any related website/application, including without limitation, pricing information, except as required by law. No specified update or refresh date applied in the Service or on any related website/application, should be taken to indicate that all information in the Service or on any related website/application has been modified or updated.

There are lots of great under the radar artists to choose from, but, along with everyone else, you can get this incredible Holly Bowling 3LP set for 20% off with the promo code at Royal Potato Family Records...

This lady is the bomb. Buy her records...

There are lots of great under the radar artists to choose from, but, along with everyone else, you can get this incredible Holly Bowling 3LP set for 20% off with the promo code at Royal Potato Family Records...

This lady is the bomb. Buy her records...

Lots of great stuff here, I could drop a lot of money on this sale. I highly recommended the Neal Casal, Robert Walter's 20th Congress, and the Steven Bernstein's MTO albums as well. They are all fantastic. And there are several others, beyond the better known among these, that have been on my radar but haven't had the chance to check out yet.

Back