Online Vinyl Deals

missed that gem. also i love the very informative first few pics
View attachment 122182
Honestly, I completely missed the way these are shelved. 😂😂

It was funny enough that the first four photos (of nine) are a visual confirmation that the collection is real. And then they have a couple of photos of rando albums pulled out from the pack like some sort of LP card trick.

The "I am only listing this once" threat is just precious. You can almost see the seasoned marketing brain at work ... "How can I convey some sort of urgency to really get this auction kicked into high gear?" 🤔

At least there's free shipping!

It's the eBay posting that keeps on giving.

Honestly, I completely missed the way these are shelved. 😂😂

It was funny enough that the first four photos (of nine) are a visual confirmation that the collection is real. And then they have a couple of photos of rando albums pulled out from the pack like some sort of LP card trick.

The "I am only listing this once" threat is just precious. You can almost see the seasoned marketing brain at work ... "How can I convey some sort of urgency to really get this auction kicked into high gear?" 🤔

At least there's free shipping!

It's the eBay posting that keeps on giving.
All of this, combined with the "starting bid" of $4,999.99. What a hoot!

EDIT: The description lists the contents as E63 through E104, so when you consider the fact that several of these (Beverly Glenn-Copeland, Sleater-Kinney, Caroline Rose, Loretta Lynn) can be found for less than $17 on Discogs, the "opportunity" really comes into sharper focus :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
Anyone looking to fill in their VMP collection? Here's a lot of 41 titles - all sealed. For just $5,000, you too can have your very own VMP collection of dished vinyl, label misspellings and missing booklets!
That's $120 per album, most of which can be found pretty easily for under $60, some even under $20. The point of a lot is a volume discount, not markup. What's odd is this seller has a very solid and extensive feedback profile.

Please don't mention the words "evil urges", not sure I want to read another 6 pages about the best and worst My Morning Jacket albums. ;)
I'd be happy to see how many BoomBoom pressings we all have now instead if you prefer??

Wait...did someone say there is a BoomBoom pressing of Evil Urges?!

Back