Online Vinyl Deals

There are lots of great under the radar artists to choose from, but, along with everyone else, you can get this incredible Holly Bowling 3LP set for 20% off with the promo code at Royal Potato Family Records...

This lady is the bomb. Buy her records...

Damn you. :D ❤️

There are lots of great under the radar artists to choose from, but, along with everyone else, you can get this incredible Holly Bowling 3LP set for 20% off with the promo code at Royal Potato Family Records...

Fully agree with every word said but I have to add Grayson Capps as well.. Easily one of my favorite active artists, period! If you ever seen the movie A Love Song For Bobby Long with John Travolta and Scarlett Johansson which was adapted from a Novel Grayson's father wrote, it contains mostly songs by him and is one of my favorite soundtracks.

All his stuff is good but his best album by far imo is If You Knew My Mind which is sadly OOP currently but the store also has a very well done retrospective compiled by his wife called South Front Street that is a Quality Record Pressing and sounds fantastic.

Last edited:
It is a devotional piece of droning and chant singing, nothing unbearable, quite beuatiful and relaxing for Yoga or a nature walk perhaps, but streaming is fine for me the couple times I might listen again.

Here is a nice interview from Mrs. Coltrane's son Ravi about the project

Kept meaning to pick this up, this tipped the scale!

Back