Online Vinyl Deals

So, I have seen this album on a few year end lists that I enjoy. I think someone described them as The War On Drugs crossed with Death Cab For Cutie. I figured $14 via Amazon is worthwhile.

Wild Pink - A Billion Little Lights

Amazon product ASIN B08L41B6L7
Can definitely understand the Death Cab comparison with this track, and a video starring Annie Murphy gets high marks in my book.

So, I have seen this album on a few year end lists that I enjoy. I think someone described them as The War On Drugs crossed with Death Cab For Cutie. I figured $14 via Amazon is worthwhile.

Wild Pink - A Billion Little Lights

Amazon product ASIN B08L41B6L7
This album is in my top 5 for the year, so I highly recommend everyone to buy it right now.

If you don’t mind light sleeve damage:

There are some Blue Notes, too.

The Beatles Get Back Book 40 off at Amz
Amazon product ASIN 0935112960
Dear Mrs Claus...

It doesn't wind up being that much of a deal, in my opinion. For some reason, the standard is overpriced and then they put it "on sale." Meanwhile, it's the same price as the Costco exclusive which is the same, except with the addition of four 8x10 photo prints. I went with the Target exclusive which is only slightly more and comes with 4 lobby cards.

Cross-post from the Record Sleeve Recommendation thread (not vinyl):

ClearBags is having a one-day, 10% off sale on everything in their store. I use two of their outer sleeves:

BLP1NF is 12 5/8 x 12 5/8 (for single album)
BLPDNF is 12 15/16 x 12 15/16 (for gatefolds)

Both are in stock currently, and there are other options (similar sizes with sealable flaps, for example).

I can't seem to get past their shipping address page on the site at the moment, but I assume they'll get that squared away if they hope to make any sales today.

Back