Online Vinyl Deals

Held out on Targets 2 for 1, but fell massive prey to uDiscover 40% off. $15 AAA Blue Notes are incredibly hard to pass up. The surprise pick up of the batch is Brian Blade Fellowship - Folkore which is a 2LP, what a great session.
I was trying to restrain myself from this 40% sale but you went and posted this and now a copy of Brian Blade Fellowship is headed my way as well. It's so good. Some of the reviews of this BN80 pressing are not great but with the sale and my points from that 4x thing it was $8.99, I could not pass it up!

Last edited:

$89.99 for the band capitol albums box set

If you happen to notice this on Udiscover again during the sale i'd really appreciate a heads up! I have enough points there to cover it but only like $5 on SoV.. It's too bad they don't allow just one account for both sites and let you combine points.

Both sites seem somewhat picked over on stuff I had saved already so i'm just going to slowly back away and not dig much deeper..
For now at least
giphy-downsized-large.gif

If you happen to notice this on Udiscover again during the sale i'd really appreciate a heads up! I have enough points there to cover it but only like $5 on SoV.. It's too bad they don't allow just one account for both sites and let you combine points.

Both sites seem somewhat picked over on stuff I had saved already so i'm just going to slowly back away and not dig much deeper..
For now at least
will let you know. they haven't had it at udiscover for ages though. it's only been at SOV. I'm in the same boat as you though--no points at SOV and most of my points/rewards at at UDiscover. I think because they have all the Blue Notes/Jazz reissues at UD.

For now at least
You never know, one might show up in the PIFSgiving thread!

will let you know. they haven't had it at udiscover for ages though. it's only been at SOV. I'm in the same boat as you though--no points at SOV and most of my points/rewards at at UDiscover. I think because they have all the Blue Notes/Jazz reissues at UD.

Ahh alright, thanks! I must have got mixed up because I was thinking it was briefly back during the last sale but it was probably just SoV I saw it on then.

Ahh alright, thanks! I must have got mixed up because I was thinking it was briefly back during the last sale but it was probably just SoV I saw it on then.
Your memory is correct. Back three weeks ago when udiscover sent the 40% off coupon to a select group, the Band box was there. I bought one for @ranbalam. It was $68 after discount. (FYI, it wasn't listed under The Band but "The Capitol Albums 1968-1977" in case it shows up again on their website).

Your memory is correct. Back three weeks ago when udiscover sent the 40% off coupon to a select group, the Band box was there. I bought one for @ranbalam. It was $68 after discount. (FYI, it wasn't listed under The Band but "The Capitol Albums 1968-1977" in case it shows up again on their website).
My bad! I know I always seem to see it at SOV and not really at Udiscover but must have been mistaken! I'll keep my eye out for it @hype

I hadn't either and thought I messed up how I ordered them, but then someone on here mentioned it was on ship. Depending on what your deal was it might be worth buying another three that'll ship tomorrow.
Is it the requisite orders, or their shipment that has to happen before the deal expires?

don't think i'm gonna hit mine sadly. didn't realize it was based on when they ship, not when you order.

Same here! One of the reasons I pulled the trigger on the Chris Cornell box was the extra $15 but with an expected ship date of mid December it's not looking good.. I wonder if since we made the order well before the promotion ended we'll still get it once it ships even if that date is after the promotion ended?

The qualifying online purchase must be made from the account receiving this Bonus, on Target.com or the Target App, and be placed within the offer period in order to be eligible for the Bonus.

The above is just vague enough where I can see it going in either direction.

I never even took this into consideration before but I messaged there customer service so once I get a reply back i'll relay it in here for anyone else also curious.

Back