Online Vinyl Deals

Is it the requisite orders, or their shipment that has to happen before the deal expires?
  • Progress and completion will be reflected within 24 hours for in-store purchases and for online purchases once the order ships, is ready for pickup, or delivered by a Shipt shopper.
@hype might be right though. We may get the reward when the order ship?

I don’t think any records placed today will ship by tomorrow so I’ll take my chances and see if it ends up giving me the offer later!

Is there a way to find out whether Grant Green’s First Stand album on uDiscover is the BN80 version?

• Progress and completion will be reflected within 24 hours for in-store purchases and for online purchases once the order ships, is ready for pickup, or delivered by a Shipt shopper.
@hype might be right though. We may get the reward when the order ship?

I don’t think any records placed today will ship by tomorrow so I’ll take my chances and see if it ends up giving me the offer later!

I got a quick email back but it's still not concrete :unsure:

They didn't really answer what I asked directly in my message. They stated the obvious in the first half of there reply and then the last sentence looks hopeful but i'm still not 100% positive at all if they're saying that to my specific case or just in general. I guess we'll just have to wait and hope for the best haha

Thanks for your inquiring about your recent order and your Target bonus rewards. Sadly, the rewards do not post until your order actually ships. Once your order ships you will see your bonus reward post to your account.

We hope this information is helpful.

Anyone know how Target is able to sell indie exclusive variants? Do I not understand the concept? (Definitely might not, so this is a serious question)
My guess is that the distributor ends up selling copies to target and Amazon if they aren’t selling well.

That would make sense, but I placed a few pre-orders to lock in the deal and the Paul McCartney Wings Across America is listed as the indie exclusive. Could be a bad description, just seemed weird.
I’ve seen a few indie exclusives. They have the indie daptone soul revue in addition to the regular black pressing. I bet since some of them aren’t selling well, Target got a hold of them. Wouldn’t be surprised if you get the indie version

showing as sold out now originally the only item i was going to buy from this sale but it didn't show up on the site.
I may have gotten the last one. Said limited stock when I saw it.

Last week I unchecked “show in stock items” and went through the higher priced records and did a notification for anything that came back in stock that I wanted. Might be worth doing that. Got an email or an alert in the app as soon as it went live.

I’m ashamed to admit how much time I spent on these two sites (plus Target) over the past week… here’s what I have to show for it:

19491B0A-C057-406A-9B4B-63E1E1CCFF89.jpeg
4D373684-691A-4B67-AB8C-A89084EC2F99.jpeg

One Tone Poet, one BN80, one Siouxsie reissue, plus cheap Nick Cave and Beach House b-sides. Barring a Target restocking of Throbbing Gristle’s 20 Jazz Funk Greats, my Xmas shopping (for myself) is done!

I’m ashamed to admit how much time I spent on these two sites (plus Target) over the past week… here’s what I have to show for it:

View attachment 118411
View attachment 118412

One Tone Poet, one BN80, one Siouxsie reissue, plus cheap Nick Cave and Beach House b-sides. Barring a Target restocking of Throbbing Gristle’s 20 Jazz Funk Greats, my Xmas shopping (for myself) is done!
i won't share my total purchases...but from target alone i saved $234...haha

Looks like that cheap Springsteen Hammersmith may not ship- Amazon emailed saying they haven't heard anything from the seller on it

Back