Online Vinyl Deals

Agree 100%.. It's easily one of my favorite sets and if you don't already have good pressings of the majority of the albums then it's hard to beat as the entire box sounds and looks great. I haven't seen it dip back under $100 since I think 2019 so $110 could be the best you get especially with the crazy vinyl market right now.
It's a local sale, I may contact the guy. Not that I have an extra $110 sitting around right now... but I did get a tax refund check :D

thanks! i'll grab a copy of it so hoping I don't have the issues others have said. I can hit it with my record cleaner and zerostat and should hopefully be fine.

Beautiful.

More info- it’s a sterling cut, not sure if pressed there (do they press?)

Cogs is full of complaints of warps and pops. I have none of these issues.
Ordered as well. Early Festivus present... ☺️Thanks @Lee Newman @Russ I @D Jilla

thanks! i'll grab a copy of it so hoping I don't have the issues others have said. I can hit it with my record cleaner and zerostat and should hopefully be fine.
I ordered the limited yellow vinyl from Europe (jpc if I recall) so can't speak to the Amazon offering. Don't have any info about where it was pressed but my recollection is that it sounded very good.

Sound of Vinyl just sent out a 40% off coupon to select members. they are also doing 4x rewards points right now it seems.

edit: seems like the 40% off might be what the black friday sale is this year. the email for me says it's a black friday sneak peak for VIPs.

Last edited:
Sound of Vinyl just sent out a 40% off coupon to select members. they are also doing 4x rewards points right now it seems.

edit: seems like the 40% off might be what the black friday sale is this year. the email for me says it's a black friday sneak peak for VIPs.
That's the kind of discount I'm talking about!

maybe i'll pull the trigger on the velvet underground half speeds then...
I've been kind of waiting to get some of the Jazz stuff. Hopefully it will work with pre-orders too, and they'll have that option to ship out separately. I'm guessing UDiscover will have the same deals. Curious to see what Target does.

image-20160929-27030-3ecwqw.jpg

Back