Online Vinyl Deals

There are a slew of great $15 titles. Not all of them but I picked up a couple Bowie, The Wall, Baby Driver, Green Day, Daft Punk. There are a lot of great others too.

Last edited:
There are a slew of great $15 titles. Not all of them but I picked up a couple Bowie, The Wall, Baby Driver, Green Day…

Thanks. I'm actually going to Target tonight.

Same case for a few other LZ titles.

Grabbed Physical Grafitti and Stevie Wonder Original Musiquarium for $15 each. FYI, they also have To Pimp A Butterfly, The Wall, Dookie, Queen’s Greatest Hits 2, Bat Out Of Hell, Born In The USA….some pretty good titles!

Same case for a few other LZ titles.

These are likely the Jimmy Page remasters yes? Been passing on these unless they dropped to this price point. Thanks!

Edit: checked the UPCs and they line up with the 2014/2015 Jimmy Page remasters

Last edited:
They fixed the glitch I think
Shit, looks like you're right. Almost everything is back to full price. Guess I'll have to wait and see whether my order stands. Its' funny that when you filter by 'sale,' the same records still show up, but they're mostly no longer on sale.

There are a slew of great $15 titles. Not all of them but I picked up a couple Bowie, The Wall, Baby Driver, Green Day, Daft Punk. There are a lot of great others too.

Goddammit they changed the price on one of the albums in my order back to regular price as I was checking out and when I go into my orders on the Target page to cancel the order I placed is unavailable even though I received a confirmation email. This is annoying.

Last edited:
Goddammit they changed the price in one of my albums as I was checking out back to the non-sale price and when I go into my orders on the Target page to cancel the order I placed is unavailable even though I received a confirmation email. This is annoying.
Yeah, I don’t see my order in my orders list on the app. But when I click on my order in the confirmation email, it does open up the order in the app.

Is that a good or bad thing?
The actual remaster had pretty good reviews (CD, digital versions). The vinyl pressings have mixed reviews though. They used digital sources for the remaster, so I think that was at least some of the negative talk regarding the vinyl. I have the LZ II vinyl from an Amazon sale, and am happy with it. Wasn’t willing to pay full price for them though.

Is that a good or bad thing?
I personally don’t find them to be worth the $$$. Even at $15 I’m meh about them, I have LZ2 + LZ4 and they’re so forgettable sounding I’ve spun them about 2 times a piece in the past 3 years. Will track down some Japanese pressings at some point, listened to so much Led Zep from 2011-2013 in high school that I’m Zepped out 😩

These are likely the Jimmy Page remasters yes? Been passing on these unless they dropped to this price point. Thanks!

Edit: checked the UPCs and they line up with the 2014/2015 Jimmy Page remasters
Same I have 4 of the Zep remasters so far (I, II, IV, and HOTH) I haven’t paid more than $15 for any of them. They are digital remasters but overall they are good enough for me when I can find them on Sale.

Yeah, I don’t see my order in my orders list on the app. But when I click on my order in the confirmation email, it does open up the order in the app.

They actually cancelled my order. I ordered two LPs for pickup and it said it was ready. Now it's been cancelled and says they can no longer be fulfilled.

They actually cancelled my order. I ordered two LPs for pickup and it said it was ready. Now it's been cancelled and says they can no longer be fulfilled.
Mine is still listed as pending. I really want that Physical Graffiti record, but not for full price 😉

Same I have 4 of the Zep remasters so far (I, II, IV, and HOTH) I haven’t paid more than $15 for any of them. They are digital remasters but overall they are good enough for me when I can find them on Sale.

Yeah, I got the deluxe versions of all the studio albums on sale over the years for only 15- low 20's and enjoy having them.. They're perfect as easy to get solid pressings and some of the bonus discs are actually pretty good or at least interesting. They might not be the definitive pressings but i'm good with that. I have a few really good og pressings as well and will continue to be on the look out for any solid deals on more to compare but am in no rush at all.

Back