Online Vinyl Deals

Dammit I’ve been looking for this too…I saw the sale post but ignored it because I’m boycotting them until I hear something about my black pumas capitol cuts album
mine just shipped from them last week and arrives this thursday apparently. i think they also emailed me an update?

FWIW, I’m kind of soured on Good Records to Go, after my signed St Vincent exclusive from them arrived with the vinyl literally split/cracked. Their solution? Replace it with the standard black vinyl.
They haven’t emailed me shit…I had to reach out even to hear about a delay :(

The guy who owns it is a dick. He's actually the "co-manager" of Polyphonic spree, too. I'd ordered 2 copies of the Synecdoche New York soundtrack from RSD and one of them was creased up pretty bad. When I reached out about it, specifically stating that I'd only like to return the copy that I had issue with, this is how he responded.

"Send both back and will get you a refund. I can sell them in the store here.

Sorry about that."

Only one copy was damaged, but he was being an asshole.

I responded with, "Cool. I'll wait for a return label and send one copy back to you. Let me know if that's going to work, or if I should start filing my PayPal dispute now."

And he said, "I want to get both copies back per my previous email."

I bought that record, so it was my property, at that point, but he wouldn't refund me on a copy that he sent me that was (most likely, knowingly) damaged before it was ever boxed up, unless I gave him my other copy back, too. One of them was supposed to be for someone else. I wound up going through PayPal and getting a refund for one copy and shipping, because I was forced to.

The guy who owns it is a dick. He's actually the "co-manager" of Polyphonic spree, too. I'd ordered 2 copies of the Synecdoche New York soundtrack from RSD and one of them was creased up pretty bad. When I reached out about it, specifically stating that I'd only like to return the copy that I had issue with, this is how he responded.

Sorry about that."

I responded with, "Cool. I'll wait for a return label and send one copy back to you. Let me know if that's going to work, or if I should start filing my PayPal dispute now."

I bought that record, so it was my property, at that point, but he wouldn't refund me on a copy that he sent me that was (most likely, knowingly) damaged before it was ever boxed up, unless I gave him my other copy back, too. One of them was supposed to be for someone else. I wound up going through PayPal and getting a refund for one copy and shipping, because I was forced to.
Yeah I won’t be shopping there again probably

Sorry about that."

Jesus, sounds like the dude who owns Port Of Sounds. Regardless, this will be the last record I buy from Good Records To Go.

Sorry about that."

geez. adding them to my shit list haha. i had only ordered from them for the St. Vincent exclusive and then the Black Pumas live variant but won't order from them again! too many good stores out there to buy from places with assholes in charge.

Looks like the Let It Be 50th box set went down significantly on Amazon
Let It Be Special Edition [Super Deluxe 4 LP + 12" EP Box Set] Amazon product ASIN B09CRY378H
that pop market deal is still the one to beat! i bet this isn't selling as quickly as they hoped so this could drop even further.

Back