Online Vinyl Deals

The guy who owns it is a dick. He's actually the "co-manager" of Polyphonic spree, too. I'd ordered 2 copies of the Synecdoche New York soundtrack from RSD and one of them was creased up pretty bad. When I reached out about it, specifically stating that I'd only like to return the copy that I had issue with, this is how he responded.

"Send both back and will get you a refund. I can sell them in the store here.

Sorry about that."

Only one copy was damaged, but he was being an asshole.

I responded with, "Cool. I'll wait for a return label and send one copy back to you. Let me know if that's going to work, or if I should start filing my PayPal dispute now."

And he said, "I want to get both copies back per my previous email."

I bought that record, so it was my property, at that point, but he wouldn't refund me on a copy that he sent me that was (most likely, knowingly) damaged before it was ever boxed up, unless I gave him my other copy back, too. One of them was supposed to be for someone else. I wound up going through PayPal and getting a refund for one copy and shipping, because I was forced to.
Yeah that dude 100 sold you a bent copy on purpose bc he knew it wouldn't sell on the shelf. I'd have just chargebacked my card to his store, kept both, until he sent me a label wanting it back so bad
that pop market deal is still the one to beat! i bet this isn't selling as quickly as they hoped so this could drop even further.

Assuming you ever get it from them. Still never got my Long Goodbye

I was just coming to post the Isbell from the Ryman. I really didn't think it was bad tbh, and it's the only live version of songs like Cover Me Up and Elephant. Still essential for any Isbell collection IMO, but I get the complaints re: the drums.

I was just coming to post the Isbell from the Ryman. I really didn't think it was bad tbh, and it's the only live version of songs like Cover Me Up and Elephant. Still essential for any Isbell collection IMO, but I get the complaints re: the drums.

They do like...a thousand live shows for Bandcamp, lots of better sounding versions

Yeah that dude 100 sold you a bent copy on purpose bc he knew it wouldn't sell on the shelf. I'd have just chargebacked my card to his store, kept both, until he sent me a label wanting it back so bad

Assuming you ever get it from them. Still never got my Long Goodbye
i've been lucky with popmarket. i also order as soon as stuff like that goes up so that might be part of it? definitely a gamble though.

Well, thanks to a couple fellow unnamed enablers here :giggle: this is on order. Incredibly $54 cheaper than where I had it in my wish list. As @Hemotep said no codes (tried Comeback). Anyone know about how long it takes for udiscover u.s store orders to ship generally from big sales like this one? And it means my wife's Dolly Parton will be a month late, and it will be only the new single lp version of Let It Be for me.

View attachment 110990
Got my shipping notification for this today, so seems like they’re in stock and ready to go!

In terms of something put on a physical medium CD/Vinyl/Cassette), thought that assumption was made here given the thread.

Well I'm the type that would take a digital version of a show that sounds like it's supposed to, over a vinyl that don't. But collectors gonna collect

Nice set! Depends on if it’s in stock. I have had stuff shipped in a few days and stuff get cancelled after waiting on the album to ship for months.
I’m thinking you should be okay but should hopefully find out soon enough! I’ve had issues only with BN preorders or things that went out of stock. And if you ordered it on its own hopefully should ship soon!
👀
Screen Shot 2021-09-08 at 2.47.26 PM.png

Back