Online Vinyl Deals

Nail City is doing free shipping with the code LABORDAY21. And it's probably a mistake but they have the Heavy Metal OST reissue that's coming out for about $10 less than anywhere else I've seen it. With the free shipping was about $22 all said and done. I was on the fence getting it, but figured it was worth it at that price. Really been wanting a reissue of the Heavy Metal 2000 OST on vinyl instead. I played the shit outta that cd back then.

There was a big price mistake with that one from Alliance. it was marked up after about 2 days. They probably put in their preorder and didn't realize it. They may cancel.

Magnolia's Webstore is 20% off all weekend with code LONGPLAY excluding pre-orders. Doesn't mesh with other codes I believe but good if you used all the codes or want to build up reward points

Dualtone is the same discount w/ no codes

Last edited:
Well, thanks to a couple fellow unnamed enablers here :giggle: this is on order. Incredibly $54 cheaper than where I had it in my wish list. As @Hemotep said no codes (tried Comeback). Anyone know about how long it takes for udiscover u.s store orders to ship generally from big sales like this one? And it means my wife's Dolly Parton will be a month late, and it will be only the new single lp version of Let It Be for me.

1630707757515.png

Last edited:
Anyone know about how it take for udiscover u.s store orders to ship generally from big sales like this one.
Could take a week, could take 3 months. Udiscover is not really about service. It's a storefront for a major label, created to cut out those pesky middlemen and keep all the profits.

Last edited:
Well, thanks to a fellow unnamed enabler here :giggle: this is on order. Incredibly $54 cheaper than where I had in in my wish list. Anyone know about how long it takes for udiscover u.s store orders to ship generally from big sales like this one. And it means my wifes Dolly Parton will be a mopnth late, and it will be the new single lp version of Let It Be for me.

View attachment 110990
Nice set! Depends on if it’s in stock. I have had stuff shipped in a few days and stuff get cancelled after waiting on the album to ship for months.

Nice set! Depends on if it’s in stock. I have had stuff shipped in a few days and stuff get cancelled after waiting on the album to ship for months.
Wish to gather a guess ? Last time I missed it it did go to sold out status so maybe there is hope this time it hasn't?

Wish to gather a guess ? Last time I missed it it did go to sold out status so maybe there is hope this time it hasn't?
It’s tough to say. I would probably go ahead and order it and if ya get impatient you can send em an email to cancel. I’ve done that before. Their communication is shit but they will take take of ya if you don’t mind waiting like a week in between emails.

I’m thinking you should be okay but should hopefully find out soon enough! I’ve had issues only with BN preorders or things that went out of stock. And if you ordered it on its own hopefully should ship soon!

I’ve been waiting almost a year for a uDiscover order.

Edit: or 10 months today
Ha! I just checked my outstanding order with UDiscover, and it was also placed 10 months ago today. Marley Catch a Fire (Jamaica Pressing). Allegedly shipping middle of September, but it has been delayed 3 or 4 times already.

Back