Online Vinyl Deals

If anyone happnes to not be using their 1st/2nd try with the code please dm me. Thanks!
I have used both of mine and it isn't actually a coupon...your account gets a $15 credit that is applied when you spend over $25 on items where Amazon is the seller. That said, someone could buy for you and have it shipped direct.

Thanks for the heads up! I just gave up on the second discount since it was supposed to end last night.

Was able to grab the new orange swirl pressing of Country Funk for exactly $6.66 👺 with a bit of GC$ added in there as well.

Amazon also has some copies of the Sabbath Bloody Sabbath splatter import for $40 which I was going to pass on but it got me yesterday for only $25 with this discount.

The code hates me. I like the code, why won't the code like me? They must know I do hate Amazon and their union busting practices.. yet still succumb to their deals. They taunt me.
I really try not to use Amazon. But I hate to say I still tried to use the coupon. It didn’t work and I am kind of happy it didn’t.

Used my second coupon to get the 2xlp reissue of The Division Bell for $27...now I can sell my original blue copy
Ooh that was a good idea. I ended up going with Neil's Decade cause I've been on that train lately, but that division bell reissue has been on my list for a while.

Nail City is doing free shipping with the code LABORDAY21. And it's probably a mistake but they have the Heavy Metal OST reissue that's coming out for about $10 less than anywhere else I've seen it. With the free shipping was about $22 all said and done. I was on the fence getting it, but figured it was worth it at that price. Really been wanting a reissue of the Heavy Metal 2000 OST on vinyl instead. I played the shit outta that cd back then.

Ooh that was a good idea. I ended up going with Neil's Decade cause I've been on that train lately, but that division bell reissue has been on my list for a while.

Well Decade is a great choice too. Those Bellman cut NYA series are so good that I've sold off pretty much all my originals

Used my second coupon to get the 2xlp reissue of The Division Bell for $27...now I can sell my original blue copy
Good call. I have been getting back into PF recently and trying to pick up some that I'm missing. Seems to me like the recent repressing are going OOP. Prices are creeping up everywhere. Might have to jump on this one sooner rather than later.

Back