Online Vinyl Deals

Superior Viaduct spring cleaning sale 20% until Monday: code Spring2021

Came here to post this! They have some great pressings.

This lineup looks to have the avant garde material that I crave. Thank you very much...I will investigate which titles intrigue me.

Just saw this one on my daily scroll of the Amazon warehouse goodies. If anyone has $300, an unabiding love of Queen, and some gumpton.

Amazon product ASIN B011S4B8EI
Check the used options.

Retails for 500ish and Discogs around the same. Saves a little over $200, lists in "good" condition which tends to mean some damage anecdotally.
In case you’re wondering who snatched this up, it was I. It arrived today and, aside from a small ding on the box set itself, it looks to be in “Like New” condition. Haven’t had a chance to dig in but it feels/looks like a box set should be done. Thanks for posting the deal.

In case you’re wondering who snatched this up, it was I. It arrived today and, aside from a small ding on the box set itself, it looks to be in “Like New” condition. Haven’t had a chance to dig in but it feels/looks like a box set should be done. Thanks for posting the deal.
Yea!!!! It was one of us who got it...I was tempted but glad it arrived and in decent shape.enjoy man!!!!!

Yea!!!! It was one of us who got it...I was tempted but glad it arrived and in decent shape.enjoy man!!!!!
My local has one available currently for $300...

Superior Viaduct has some cool titles. A few are OOS that I’d like.

Sale sounds good. Might dip in.

A friend has told me they don’t always ship promptly, just a word of warning.

Some Superior Viaduct recommendations:

Really, all the Cindy Lee titles are highly recommended.

Back