Online Vinyl Deals

Some Superior Viaduct recommendations:

Really, all the Cindy Lee titles are highly recommended.
You and your recommendations 😊

I purchased the first four from above and Tony Conrad + Faust's Outside the Dream Syndicate to keep with the avant garde theme, since none of the Cindy Lee LPs were resonant with me right away. Not to mention with it being a record that Outer Sounds would view as in the wheelhouse of their lineup. Thank you again for those picks!

Sarah Davachi's stunningly meditative record is a total steal for the discounted price.

Always glad to offer recs for whatever they're worth -- hope you enjoy.

Cindy Lee is definitely not like the others, and may be more of an acquired taste given the boundaries she pushes.

But yeah I'm a huge Sarah Davachi fan. Prati Bagnati Del Monte Analogo is also pretty special. Let us know what you think of all of them!

Not a ton in stock but Urban Outfitters is 40% off sale styles, which can bring some really good prices on what they have. I think a Kacey Musgraves sold out, but mxmtoon, Mariah Carey's Xmas album, The Lonely Island's Incredibad, and Megan Thee Stallion's Savage EP stand out

Hi all ,

It's our final give-away week for our vinyl giveaway month!

This week’s prize is the sensational Frank Sinatra - Nice 'n' Easy album!

To celebrate our 1-year anniversary this month we are running a weekly vinyl giveaway throughout all of March!🎉 Every week, we will offer contestants the chance to win one of our amazing Jazz & Soul Records!

⚡️How to Enter:⚡

1️⃣ Follow the link to the giveaway page

2️⃣ Earn multiple entries into the contest to increase your chances using the actions at the bottom of the page!

Good luck! Each weekly contest will end on Sunday at 11:30pm with winners announced the following week. Only open to contestants based in Europe. Prizes will be shipped at the end of March.

I'm in. BTW, how are these pressings? I mean, I'm not expecting Speakers Corner or anything, but don't want garbage either.
They are awesome, especially for the price. In the past they have all been DeAgostini so they are all licensed and pressed at MPO (not Grey label reissues). Sourcing isn’t always revealed but some are AAA while others are digital sourced but I have about 20 titles and they all sound solid to me!

They are awesome, especially for the price. In the past they have all been DeAgostini so they are all licensed and pressed at MPO (not Grey label reissues). Sourcing isn’t always revealed but some are AAA while others are digital sourced but I have about 20 titles and they all sound solid to me!
Awesome! Are the possibe titles restricted to the ones in the photo? Of the ones shown, I’ve only got Gilberto/Getz, and the others are ones I’ve wanted.

Also, anyone have a referral for Zavvi they want to send me before I sign up? Not sure what the perks are for either party, just saw it on the registration page.

Also, anyone have a referral for Zavvi they want to send me before I sign up? Not sure what the perks are for either party, just saw it on the registration page.
Try entering this in as a coupon code?
MICHAEL-R9QJ

Or sign up with this link supposedly:

I believe it’s 10% off for ya

Last edited:
Back