Online Vinyl Deals

Haha. I think we've all proven beyond the shadow of a doubt we can aim our rationalizations in any direction we please. And cheers to that!
My entire life is just a constant re-rationalizing and inevitable succumbing to the great god of capitalism.

Case in point: I just bought a freakin' Peloton after 3 months of "wow, all my friends are idiots and buying a 3 thousand dollar stationary bike haha bro running outside is free you know"

My entire life is just a constant re-rationalizing and inevitable succumbing to the great god of capitalism.

Case in point: I just bought a freakin' Peloton after 3 months of "wow, all my friends are idiots and buying a 3 thousand dollar stationary bike haha bro running outside is free you know"
It's called "Investing in the economy" :ROFLMAO:

We'll find out soon enough I suppose! I truly doubt it's going to go back up to anywhere near what it was a week or two ago (i've completely lost track of time haha)

I mean it's basically all Charlie and his string map at this point. Anyway i didnt mean to thread hijack lol

I had issues cancelling last time with three of the same. So I just do 3 different to be safe and make sure they are the same price

I was feeling reckless and drunk with power after getting the Grateful Dead and Charlie Parker sets, so I did a thing where I added several items that I wanted to my cart that were all different prices, and rather than trying to delete everything and then ordered 3 copies of each thing to get the deal and cancel the other two after, I just kept that whole mess of albums in my cart and upped the quantities on each of them to "3" to trigger the deal individually for each album at that price. And then after purchasing 3 of everything just went in and cancelled 2 of each, all in one go.

I was feeling reckless and drunk with power after getting the Grateful Dead and Charlie Parker sets, so I did a thing where I added several items that I wanted to my cart that were all different prices, and rather than trying to delete everything and then ordered 3 copies of each thing to get the deal and cancel the other two after, I just kept that whole mess of albums in my cart and upped the quantities on each of them to "3" to trigger the deal individually for each album at that price. And then after purchasing 3 of everything just went in and cancelled 2 of each, all in one go.
giphy.gif

I just move items to "save for later" then add the ones back into my cart 3 at a time in similar price ranges. Otherwise you'll get hit with a big temporary CC hold/charge.

Only thing I really need is Outkast-ATLiens to complete my outkast discography, but it seems like Target is only selling the picture disc. Does anyone have any comments on how good (or bad) this pressing is?

Also debating the Evangelion Finally preorder but don’t realistically know how much I’ll end up listening to it.

Ah, the life of an impulsive collector.

Only thing I really need is Outkast-ATLiens to complete my outkast discography, but it seems like Target is only selling the picture disc. Does anyone have any comments on how good (or bad) this pressing is?

Also debating the Evangelion Finally preorder but don’t realistically know how much I’ll end up listening to it.

skip the picture disc unless you just want it for the artwork or collectability.

Since I don't own any Bowie albums, it looks like I can get: Heroes, Station to Station, Low, Aladdin Sane, Rise and Fall of Ziggy Stardust for $64 plus tax. I feel like I read somewhere that the widely available Bowie pressings are decent, right? I feel like the price is too good to pass up.

Looks like they don't have Hunky Dory or Blackstar in stock.

Since I don't own any Bowie albums, it looks like I can get: Heroes, Station to Station, Low, Aladdin Sane, Rise and Fall of Ziggy Stardust for $64 plus tax. I feel like I read somewhere that the widely available Bowie pressings are decent, right? I feel like the price is too good to pass up.

Looks like they don't have Hunky Dory or Blackstar in stock.
Yes, I have the 2016-17 pressings of StS, Low, AS, and all of them are excellent. Target has Scary Monsters too, that album is excellent. Some have said the Ziggy is a digital version repressed in 2020...

Have you ever seen a review of a picture disc that was better than "sound didn't suck as bad as I thought it would"?

Have you ever seen a review of a picture disc that was better than "sound didn't suck as bad as I thought it would"?
To be fair, I own a picture disc from Daupe that I genuinely think is a good pressing. But you’re definitely right. They don’t have a great reputation and I try to avoid them whenever possible.

My Taylor reputation pic disc sounds great but yeah... that’s an exception

Which reminds me, should I be surprised the Folklore signed CD’s are still only $13 and just about all the folklore “limited but not really limited at all” variants are up on her website?

Back