Online Vinyl Deals

If I get a Speak No Evil I can trade you one
Cheers bud really appreciate it. With me being in the UK though it would probably work out more pricey to send it than for me to buy the Deagostini one online. I do have a second box coming so hopefully there's one in there. Much appreciated though, very kind of you!

Cheers bud really appreciate it. With me being in the UK though it would probably work out more pricey to send it than for me to buy the Deagostini one online. I do have a second box coming so hopefully there's one in there. Much appreciated though, very kind of you!

Oh I forgot that when I say i'm in Birmingham it's def not the one you think of lol

update: dodax responded just a few hours after I contacted them, and they offered to send a replacement or a full refund. I’m going to take my chances with a replacement and hope that it was just the summer heat that melted the record and the sleeve onto each other.

Hey everyone - just wanted to give an update. My free replacement Amy Winehouse Back 2 Black 2LP deluxe edition abbey road half speed master was just delivered! Records both look flat and don't have any paper stuck to them! There was a significant about of suction/static electricity getting them out of the paper sleeves (which gave me flashbacks!), but the discs are clean.

All that to say - my one and only experience with Dodax.com has (now) been a success! I will be ordering more from them in the future since they have free shipping (with no miminmum) to the US but seem to have a decent selection of European pressings in stock. Only (slight) downside is the shipping wait time seems to be at least a month since they do appear to be shipping from Germany [my shipping label says "Deutsche Post" and the address is in "Allemagne"]. Also, as an international shipment, the packages seem to get beat up a little more than a domestic shipment, and the mailers they use are ok (can't really complain with free int'l shipping though), but it seems like they are really responsive with any issues (they responded in less than 8 hours and offered to mail a full replacement - no hassle at all).

Was prepping for this Udiscover deal hoping the 30OFF!FALL would combine with there nearly site wide 30% off sale and it does! Some pretty great deals. I ended up cutting my order in half because this year has been crazy for vinyl. I got the following, the below prices are before the additional 30% off from the coupon. All the below ended up being about $130. A lot of great box set deals too if you're feeling real crazy!

Also, !TRICKORTREAT10 is a nice 1 use coupon with the markdowns. I finally decided to give Jay-Z's Black Album a chance since it came out to about $3 shipped 🙃

also, as a backup there's a 20% off coupon (comeback) as well as i'm sure the 30% off is a one time use.

mail
Mama's Gun 2LP × 1
$18.89​
mail
McCartney II Limited Edition LP × 1
$21.00​
mail
Step in the Arena Limited Edition 2LP × 1
$24.49​
mail
Guru's Jazzmatazz, Vol. 1 Deluxe Version 3LP × 1
$35.70​
mail
Flaming Pie - 3LP × 1
$41.99​
mail
Moment of Truth 3LP × 1
$16.10​
mail
Halloween Hootenanny LP × 1
$20.99​

and another thing is to check out thesoundofvinyl as the coupon works here too but they have a countdown that says there sale doesnt start for another 6+ hours but a few albums have already been marked down.

Was prepping for this Udiscover deal hoping the 30OFF!FALL would combine with there nearly site wide 30% off sale and it does! Some pretty great deals. I ended up cutting my order in half because this year has been crazy for vinyl. I got the following, the below prices are before the additional 30% off from the coupon. All the below ended up being about $130. A lot of great box set deals too if you're feeling real crazy!

Also, !TRICKORTREAT10 is a nice 1 use coupon with the markdowns. I finally decided to give Jay-Z's Black Album a chance since it came out to about $3 shipped 🙃

also, as a backup there's a 20% off coupon (comeback) as well as i'm sure the 30% off is a one time use.

mail
Mama's Gun 2LP × 1
$18.89​
mail
$21.00​
mail
$24.49​
mail
$35.70​
mail
Flaming Pie - 3LP × 1
$41.99​
mail
Moment of Truth 3LP × 1
$16.10​
mail
$20.99​
Thanks for the heads up, got the Tom Petty box for $100!

Oh shit.

mail
Mama's Gun 2LP × 1
$18.89​
mail
$21.00​
mail
$24.49​
mail
$35.70​
mail
Flaming Pie - 3LP × 1
$41.99​
mail
Moment of Truth 3LP × 1
$16.10​
mail
$20.99​
Thanks for this. I just cleaned up on the remaining Blue Note Tone Poets I was looking for. They were already marked down so the 30% made it even nicer.

Thanks for this. I just cleaned up on the remaining Blue Note Tone Poets I was looking for. They were already marked down so the 30% made it even nicer.
In your (or anyone else's) opinion, what are the top 3 Tone Poets available in this sale? Assume I don't own any (I already added That's Where It's At, Roots and Herbs, and Phantom to my cart but trying not to go too crazy...)

In your (or anyone else's) opinion, what are the top 3 Tone Poets available in this sale? Assume I don't own any (I already added That's Where It's At, Roots and Herbs, and Phantom to my cart but trying not to go too crazy...)
Poppin' by Hank Mobley, Cornbread by Lee Morgan, and Chant by Donald Byrd. Depends on what style you like. The Kicker by Bobby Hutcherson is also great. You could sub that for the Byrd one. It's a record that wouldn't exist without it being a Tone Poet as it was never released prior to this. I'm also partial to Grant Green by Nigeria is sold out. Born To Be Blue is good but Nigeria is superior. Maybe go stream a few of them before you decide.

Back