Online Vinyl Deals

But there isn't one that I can find...example of the only "product details" on the page:

View attachment 55694

There are not a bunch of pressings of this particular album so I know it can only be one of the 3 versions (all are fine to get as a purchase) so I'm cool with it.

Copy the GTIN number & paste into Discogs, if it gives more than one option you can usually determine by the date

What'd you do now? haha

I said that the DD thing where cancelled Blowout Bin items wasn't refunding sales tax was likely just a system glitch instead of a carefully planned corporate scheme, and because of that I apparently am bowing down to the corporate elite and defending big bad DD because everything on reddit is a battle against oppression.

They are still strangely silent on how the same glitch still gives you free shipping if a cancelled item lowers your order below the free shipping min

I said that the DD thing where cancelled Blowout Bin items wasn't refunding sales tax was likely just a system glitch instead of a carefully planned corporate scheme, and because of that I apparently am bowing down to the corporate elite and defending big bad DD because everything on reddit is a battle against oppression.

They are still strangely silent on how the same glitch still gives you free shipping if a cancelled item lowers your order below the free shipping min

I mean...just email them about it and get money refunded haha. It's not that difficult folks! Yea--I doubt that DD's team is sitting there saying "we have a great idea! we'll sell a bunch of things that we don't have but keep the tax on it. nobody will ever notice! mwahahah!"

I mean...just email them about it and get money refunded haha. It's not that difficult folks! Yea--I doubt that DD's team is sitting there saying "we have a great idea! we'll sell a bunch of things that we don't have but keep the tax on it. nobody will ever notice! mwahahah!"

"See...what we do is..we mark down this Rush record like 80% right? But then we cancel it on em real quick see...then when we refund them, follow me here...we keep the tax money! That's like, a free 75 cents like THAT! "

- Handshakes all around-

"Oh and no, no I don't see where us intentionally pocketing money flagged as sales tax would result in a brutal IRS hammer to the head investigation. Proceed as planned. 75 cents!"

"See...what we do is..we mark down this Rush record like 80% right? But then we cancel it on em real quick see...then when we refund them, follow me here...we keep the tax money! That's like, a free 75 cents like THAT! "

- Handshakes all around-

"Oh and no, no I don't see where us intentionally pocketing money flagged as sales tax would result in a brutal IRS hammer to the head investigation. Proceed as planned. 75 cents!"
"Promotions for everybody!"

tenor.gif

Frowny face: Target cancelled my Mingus Ah Um One-Step. Any one think it is worth my trying to chase that?
Bummer, FYI Target just cancelled two of my Tone Poet pre-orders for Jackie M and Bobby H as well saying that I had not responded to approve the delay even though I had indeed done this. I just gave a call and it turns out these are sold out for them, so the message I received wasn't accurate from Target. So, I'll look for this elsewhere I suppose, not a big deal for me.

Frowny face: Target cancelled my Mingus Ah Um One-Step. Any one think it is worth my trying to chase that?
Aw man...I'm a bit worried about my Dylan One-Step. I keep getting emails asking me to confirm a delay on it. I got Monk's Dream but Dylan was the one I really wanted...I'm really hoping that they are able to get one to send to me. I ordered it on the first day of the sale at like 4AM since I happened to be awake hah.

You can always try to call them to ask but if they don't have it in stock there's not much they can do about it I'm sure.

Aw man...I'm a bit worried about my Dylan One-Step. I keep getting emails asking me to confirm a delay on it. I got Monk's Dream but Dylan was the one I really wanted...I'm really hoping that they are able to get one to send to me. I ordered it on the first day of the sale at like 4AM since I happened to be awake hah.

You can always try to call them to ask but if they don't have it in stock there's not much they can do about it I'm sure.
Yesh, I kept getting those emails to confirm the delay and then poof it was cancelled. The Target rep I spoke with basically told me there was nothing he could do to reorder. Hope you have better luck than I did!

Bummer, FYI Target just cancelled two of my Tone Poet pre-orders for Jackie M and Bobby H as well saying that I had not responded to approve the delay even though I had indeed done this. I just gave a call and it turns out these are sold out for them, so the message I received wasn't accurate from Target. So, I'll look for this elsewhere I suppose, not a big deal for me.
Same for me with my Jackie McLean order.

I got one of those emails to confirm a delay, which I did. That was last week. Then this morning, I got two emails, one with the same message about the need for me to confirm the delay, and another telling me it had been canceled because I'd failed to respond to the "confirm" email. When I check my order, the item has been canceled. Oh well, I can live with that given all the shit I've bought lately. Just hoping I get everything I ordered from uDiscover. :)

Yesh, I kept getting those emails to confirm the delay and then poof it was cancelled. The Target rep I spoke with basically told me there was nothing he could do to reorder. Hope you have better luck than I did!
I had the opportunity to reorder, but it would be at full price ($34 I think), which I'm not going to do.

Back