Online Vinyl Deals

Welcome to working in warehouses, it's def. not a luxurious high end job no matter the company. I worked for several companies warehouses before going to college and they were all pretty brutal. I've known several people that worked in Amazon warehouses and they def. don't/didn't love it but it's not like it's that much worse of a warehouse compared to others. they all take advantage of there workers but nobody is forcing anybody to stay, its a job that requires no real experience or special skills for the most part. I pay over $100/year for my prime so yeah, I want the best deals possible and to take advantage of that subscription not to mention i like 30+ minutes to a downtown area. you're more then welcome to just scrap every major business and buy strictly independent (the good, moral ones at least) if you want but im not willing to do that and neither is most of america whether they like to pretend like they do or not. it's a massively bigger problem then just amazon and was around well before bezos was even born. amazon def. has way too much power imo for one company but let's not pretend most other major retailers aren't similar with the warehouse workers hating there jobs.
Man, I don't care how or where you spend your money. Or where most Americans do, or whether Amazon is unique in treating their workers like shit (they're not). Obviously the problem is bigger than Amazon. But I also don't think that because the jobs don't require "special skills" as you say means they should have to piss in bottles or rely on food stamps to eat. I was responding to Nathan asking how they can sell things for so cheap.

Welcome to working in warehouses, it's def. not a luxurious high end job no matter the company. I worked for several companies warehouses before going to college and they were all pretty brutal. I've known several people that worked in Amazon warehouses and they def. don't/didn't love it but it's not like it's that much worse of a warehouse compared to others. they all take advantage of there workers but nobody is forcing anybody to stay, its a job that requires no real experience or special skills for the most part. I pay over $100/year for my prime so yeah, I want the best deals possible and to take advantage of that subscription not to mention i like 30+ minutes to a downtown area. you're more then welcome to just scrap every major business and buy strictly independent (the good, moral ones at least) if you want but im not willing to do that and neither is most of america whether they like to pretend like they do or not. it's a massively bigger problem then just amazon and was around well before bezos was even born. amazon def. has way too much power imo for one company but let's not pretend most other major retailers aren't similar with the warehouse workers hating there jobs.
No, I disagree with this. Most warehouses don’t treat you as bad as how Amazon do. I’ve worked in warehousing for 7-8 years and have worked at around 30-40 different warehouses, and am currently working in warehousing so I feel like I have a good overview. Amazon was definitely one of the brutal ones where they expected much more from you. They had 6-7 security guards circling the warehouses = ‘prison’ vibe. People who were the fastest pickers were favoured, and safety wasn’t a big deal there - because they need you to pump out the orders. Most warehouses might make you work hard, but none of them make you stress as much as Amazon. People were rude to me because of daily targets and even I wanted to tell people to hurry the fuck up when they were picking in a location I needed to pick in. When a warehouse has that culture of workers becoming frustrated of taking 3 seconds to move etc, you know it’s really bad.

Amazon warehouse Melbourne was definitely in the top 3 worst culture workplaces I have ever worked in, regardless of whether it was a factory or warehouse.

But, I’ll still buy from Amazon, that doesn’t stop me from purchasing vinyl from them. However, most warehouses don’t even really treat you that bad. Sometimes it can be just that the manager has a power trip or is just mean. Amazon however, I feel like there’s no choice. If you’re too nice of a manager, you will get fired. That’s the difference, at Amazon, it’s forced to the max because you have like 70 pickers, picking and it’s just chaos and they need to have those orders delivered to the customers by 8pm that same day etc

Cardigans on dodax (2019 reissues)

Gran Turismo, 13,52€

Emmerdale, 14,60€

Life, 13,63€

Super Extra Gravity, 14,60€

Cardigans on dodax (2019 reissues)

Gran Turismo, 13,52€

Emmerdale, 14,60€

Life, 13,63€

Super Extra Gravity, 14,60€

So, what's up with dodax? It's obviously a foreign site. How much do they charge to ship to the U.S.?

So, what's up with dodax? It's obviously a foreign site. How much do they charge to ship to the U.S.?

i dont think they ship to the USA. youd have to go to dodax.com
within the EU they offer free shipping. their prices often match the amazon prices of the various countries.
sometimes you can get steals there for sure.
what bothers me is that they send a parcel for each record you order.

Back