Online Vinyl Deals

Bummer, FYI Target just cancelled two of my Tone Poet pre-orders for Jackie M and Bobby H as well saying that I had not responded to approve the delay even though I had indeed done this. I just gave a call and it turns out these are sold out for them, so the message I received wasn't accurate from Target. So, I'll look for this elsewhere I suppose, not a big deal for me.

Same thing happened to me. I also placed another order with titles that are no preorders. I got a notification last week saying it had been delivered, but it had not. It finally arrived yesterday beat to all hell. :(

Aw man...I'm a bit worried about my Dylan One-Step. I keep getting emails asking me to confirm a delay on it. I got Monk's Dream but Dylan was the one I really wanted...I'm really hoping that they are able to get one to send to me. I ordered it on the first day of the sale at like 4AM since I happened to be awake hah.

You can always try to call them to ask but if they don't have it in stock there's not much they can do about it I'm sure.
Glad that you got yours!

Same thing happened to me. I also placed another order with titles that are no preorders. I got a notification last week saying it had been delivered, but it had not. It finally arrived yesterday beat to all hell. :(
Well it's good to know I shouldn't take it personally, ha!

I have taken advantage of most of the Target 3 for 2 offers in the past and had fantastic success with good packaging/delivery....until now. One of the albums I received was damaged and now these cancellations.

It's ok, I will try to see if I can pick these up at my local store :)

I ordered the 3xLP deluxe version of The Postal Service and they sent me...Dr. Dre - 2001 hah. But they let me keep it for free since they didn't have a replacement. I have gotten everything else except for the Dylan MoFi One Step and I pre-ordered the Neil Young CD box set that was $3.99 but that's a pre-order.

Aw man...I'm a bit worried about my Dylan One-Step. I keep getting emails asking me to confirm a delay on it. I got Monk's Dream but Dylan was the one I really wanted...I'm really hoping that they are able to get one to send to me. I ordered it on the first day of the sale at like 4AM since I happened to be awake hah.

You can always try to call them to ask but if they don't have it in stock there's not much they can do about it I'm sure.
Acousticsounds.com looks to have the One-Step in stock for suggested retail.

It's tempting at that price and it's a unique package...............I'm trying to be good for a few weeks, these sales with stacked codes is not helping, lol
I have quite a few green records...I’m going to go through and see how many songs I currently have on vinyl vs don’t...that will determine my purchase :)

Bummer, FYI Target just cancelled two of my Tone Poet pre-orders for Jackie M and Bobby H as well saying that I had not responded to approve the delay even though I had indeed done this. I just gave a call and it turns out these are sold out for them, so the message I received wasn't accurate from Target. So, I'll look for this elsewhere I suppose, not a big deal for me.
Thanks for the heads up! I got the same emails from Target on the same 2 titles and was completely confused, this makes me feel better haha.

Back