Online Vinyl Deals

They must be sending them out in waves as I got Sinatra tracking Saturday and the other two this morning.

I did GnR and Sinatra as 2 seprate orders. Both are "shipped" in the label creation stage. Then just to see if it would work I placed an order of every free title still available besides the 2 ordered already. That is still waiting shipment. I don't expect to get that last one. If I do I'll probably keep Bon Jobi and Bob Seager then sell the others to a local for like $5 a disc.

Well... I went back to UDiscover

Bought the last copy of this

Then got this gift for someone

And decided to pick up a Stevie xmas album, because it was $12, I love xmas, and I rotate the same three albums or so that I don't hate, whenever the holidays come around

I CANNOT BELIEVE PEOPLE ARE GETTING PJ HARVEY’s DRY & RID OF ME FOR ONLY USD$15!!! 😱😱😱

Like, what the fuck! You guys in the U.S. are so freaking spoilt compared to the rest of us when it comes to vinyl sales/accessibility! 🥺

Such a bargain!!! 🔥🔥🔥

I don’t know how Amazon gives out those truly amazing deals!!! 🤔😵
Nathan, didn't you say you worked in one of their warehouses for a bit? You've seen it. They take advantage of their workers, treat them like shit, and work them to the bone for little money. And customers on the other end don't care because all they're concerned with are deals and fast shipping.

Nathan, didn't you say you worked in one of their warehouses for a bit? You've seen it. They take advantage of their workers, treat them like shit, and work them to the bone for little money. And customers on the other end don't care because all they're concerned with are deals and fast shipping.
Yeah, I did work in their warehouse! And yeah, we all had to work super fast! Customers’ like you said, don’t see that!
Amazon's entire business model is charge really low prices until they drive every other competitor out of business, then raise their prices.
Omg that’s so true! I didn’t even think of that! 🤦‍♂️

Amazon are so powerful like that...😳

Yeah, I did work in their warehouse! And yeah, we all had to work super fast! Customers’ like you said, don’t see that!

Omg that’s so true! I didn’t even think of that! 🤦‍♂️

Amazon are so powerful like that...😳

We finally passed an Amazon tax today in Seattle. Let's see if they reverse it again

Last edited:

Welcome to working in warehouses, it's def. not a luxurious high end job no matter the company. I worked for several companies warehouses before going to college and they were all pretty brutal. I've known several people that worked in Amazon warehouses and they def. don't/didn't love it but it's not like it's that much worse of a warehouse compared to others. they all take advantage of there workers but nobody is forcing anybody to stay, its a job that requires no real experience or special skills for the most part. I pay over $100/year for my prime so yeah, I want the best deals possible and to take advantage of that subscription not to mention i like 30+ minutes to a downtown area. you're more then welcome to just scrap every major business and buy strictly independent (the good, moral ones at least) if you want but im not willing to do that and neither is most of america whether they like to pretend like they do or not. it's a massively bigger problem then just amazon and was around well before bezos was even born. amazon def. has way too much power imo for one company but let's not pretend most other major retailers aren't similar with the warehouse workers hating there jobs.

Back