Online Vinyl Deals

Just an FYI, uDiscover seems to be offering Free shipping at the moment and that seems to be working for the $0.00 items. I just picked up a Sting album for literally nothing. I tried it again with GNR...........same applied. So head on over, only a few titles left that aren't sold out.
View attachment 54953
I just got a shipping notice on GNR. Hell I might check out more of the free stuff.

I just got a shipping notice on GNR. Hell I might check out more of the free stuff.
Eh, why not, lol. I took my free Sting album, went back and picked up the 3 LP Flaming Pie and canceled my $53 Pre-Order from MusicVaultz....but tried to keep a level head and not just jump on stuff "just because", lol............that's how I end up with stuff I never really wanted, free or not ;)

Alright, I got sucked into the UDiscover Discount Hype. Using the COMEBACK discount code, I picked up 4 of the Rolling Stone Half Speed Remaster reissues (Sticky Fingers, Exile on Main St., Emotional Rescue, and Tattoo You) for $85 shipped. That combined with my Bob Seger, G&R, Sinatra, and Selina Gomez free LPs from last night should make for quite a haul.

Back