Online Vinyl Deals

Yeah. I could elaborate on it myself, but I'll keep it surface in this thread. I just love the idea of handing that to him and seeing his reaction. Liam Gallagher did a signing here in Seattle and I was wondering if someone would bring a Noel album.
is there a back story with Rage & Buttigieg? your og post seemed kinda odd to me when you mentioned that.

Picked up a mix of CDs (All Things Must Pass, Gene Clark’s No Other, and the reissue of Hemispheres by Rush), records (All My Heroes Are Cornballs by JPEGmafia and Richard & Linda Thompson’s Shoot Out the Lights), and a book (A Very Stable Genius by Philip Rucker), all for $78.

In the Target sale posted earlier, I bought The Alternate Fleetwood Mac (RSD last year), Automatic For the People, and Like a Virgin for $40.

I have no self control.

I have a few separate vinyl deals that I plan to post later, but I instead spent my time sifting through the 600+ albums in the Amazon Buy 2 Get 1 Free Sale and choosing my favorites so you don't have to spend two hours on it. The thumbnails below are only a few examples.

nwa-straight-outta-compton-main.jpgtina-brooks-minor-move-main.jpgmiles-davis-john-coltrane-copenhagen-1960-main.jpgdr-dre-chronic-main.jpgjimi-hendrix-songs-for-gypsy-chidren-front.jpggrant-green-grant's-last-stand-main.jpg
Click here for my top picks from this excellent sale
Direct to Amazon
Non-affiliate link

How often do you get what amounts to a 33% off sale on Amazon?

Of note, there is no monetary limit (i.e., if you buy 3 $100 box sets, one of them will be free), and there appears to be no numerical limit (i.e., if you buy 9 records from the selection, you will get 3 free).

I have a few separate vinyl deals that I plan to post later, but I instead spent my time sifting through the 600+ albums in the Amazon Buy 2 Get 1 Free Sale and choosing my favorites so you don't have to spend two hours on it. The thumbnails below are only a few examples.

View attachment 32308View attachment 32310View attachment 32313View attachment 32314View attachment 32315View attachment 32312
Click here for my top picks from this excellent sale
Direct to Amazon
Non-affiliate link

How often do you get what amounts to a 33% off sale on Amazon?

Of note, there is no monetary limit (i.e., if you buy 3 $100 box sets, one of them will be free), and there appears to be no numerical limit (i.e., if you buy 9 records from the selection, you will get 3 free).
wish we had deals like that over here

wish we had deals like that over here

I hear you. Here's an Amazon UK deal that I just haven't gotten around to posting, so I apologize that I don't have a writeup, but I'll update this post when I do:

Sale on Coda Records - Buy any 2 Coda Records CD or Vinyl releases and receive 10% off buy 3 get 15% off buy 4 get 20% off and buy 5 get 25% off.
Direct to Amazon
Non-affiliate link

I don't know much about Coda Records, but from this thread on the Steve Hoffman Forums it looks like they bought a bunch of old tapes (mostly live recordings) from the estate of someone in the music industry and are remastering them.

Enjoy!

I was about to say the same. There are a few on the UK site......but not a fantastic selection unfortunately.
The US one had the Miles Prestige box set and the Chet Baker box set and I’ve been eying both of them. Seems like they are still adding more too. Not worth the shipping to the UK I suppose?

itzhak-perlman-the-perlman-sound-main.jpg
Itzhak Perlman - The Perlman Sound - $15.03 (all-time low price)
Direct to Amazon
Non-affiliate link
(a nice compilation of Perlman's mastery)

the-roots-how-i-got-over-main.jpg
The Roots - How I Got Over - $12.98 (lowest price since 2015)
Direct to Amazon
Non-affiliate link
(the same album VMP reissued at a fraction of the price)

prince-originals-deluxe-main.jpg
Prince - Originals Deluxe (2 LP/1 CD) - $21.94 (all-time low price)
Direct to Amazon
Non-affiliate link
(limited edition 6-panel gatefold on purple vinyl with a 24-page booklet)

cream-the-bbc-sessions-main.jpg
Cream - The BBC Sessions (2 LP) - $35.30 (all-time low price)
Direct to Amazon
Non-affiliate link
(limited edition 2019 release on white/beige vinyl)

Also, they added over 200 new titles to the Amazon sale, so I went through and chose a few more highlights. The thumbnails below are just examples -- the full list is at the link below.

kendrick-lamar-good-kid-maad-city-main.jpglou-donaldson-alligator-bogaloo-main.jpgjimi-hendrix-axis-bold-as-love-main.jpgbaby-face-willette-face-to-face-main.jpg
Day 2 of the Amazon Buy 2 Get 1 Free Sale
Direct to Amazon
Non-affiliate link

Happy collecting!

New West Nearly New Vinyl Sale Starting at $6. Some good stuff, lots of good stuff already gone.

I believe someone on reddit said they called Deep Discount and they refunded the difference with coupon code, but you could also probably just cancel + reorder if you want.
Thanks for the info. I already re ordered and emailed to cancel so we'll see what hapoens. Chapterhouse was also $1 cheaper than when I originally ordered.

Back