Online Vinyl Deals

Spring cleaning sale at Superior Viaduct, 50% off some vinyl and CDs, including The Fall, Spacemen 3, Faust, Suicide, and Bert Jansch. I picked up DNA’s EP, Faust records, plus MX-80 Sound, Monitor, and Flesh Eaters on CD, for $34.
Some great stuff in there, until I calculated the shipping. 3 12" for $27USD, then $48USD for shipping. Sorry nope. I definitely recommend the Bert Jansch records if you are a Nick Drake fan.

have to do quite a bit of digging but you can sort by CDs and vinyl and then I sorted high to low price. I ended up getting the Miles Davis Prestige box set, Chet Baker box set and Yes - Fragile One Step for $230 total. Will probably end up selling the Yes One Step for under asking retail to recoup some of the money.
Just double check that you’re getting vinyl and not CD.

i find with amazon their selection is super limited in what i'm looking for.it seems like targets selection is more limited than the last time they did this sale.i'm going to pick up all those Thin Lizzy reissues that are coming out by the end of the month for around $17 a piece not the best deal but not that bad either about $6 cheaper than every other place is asking.

Last edited:
i find with amazon their selection is super limited in what i'm looking for.it seems like targets selection is more limited than the last time they did this sale.i'm going to pick up all those Thin Lizzy reissues that are coming out at by the end of the month for around $17 a piece not the best deal but not that bad either about $6 cheaper than every other place is asking.
Here's my problem, I promised myself to work on the albums I actually have on my want list, and while there are some albums to be had at a pretty good price, the total cost can knock off another album from the want list............I've been sitting at checkout for both Target and Amazon and backed out all 4-5 times, lol.

Here's my problem, I promised myself to work on the albums I actually have on my want list, and while there are some albums to be had at a pretty good price, the total cost can knock off another album from the want list............I've been sitting at checkout for both Target and Amazon and backed out all 4-5 times, lol.
I ended up grabbing two of the box sets I’ve had my eye on but definitely have a bunch in my cart I will just leave there til it expires haha

Just took advantage of both Target and Amazon's sales, helped I had outstanding gift cards I needed to use!

Ordered Speakerboxxx/The Love Below, Audioslave S/T, Surfer Rosa by the Pixies, Brothers by the Black Keys, Grace by Jeff Buckley and Evil Empire by Rage Against The Machine.

I would love to get Buttigieg to sign a copy of Evil Empire

i find with amazon their selection is super limited in what i'm looking for.it seems like targets selection is more limited than the last time they did this sale.i'm going to pick up all those Thin Lizzy reissues that are coming out at by the end of the month for around $17 a piece not the best deal but not that bad either about $6 cheaper than every other place is asking.
The amazon sale has quite a few good things if you don’t have a ton of records and are starting out but agreed it’s limited. Almost pulled the trigger on a few at target but one of the blue notes wasn’t on sale and didn’t wanna get the others without it.

I would love to get Buttigieg to sign a copy of Evil Empire
Bernie supporter here Buttigieg is more of the same ol' establishment dems that got us to where we're at now socially and politically along with the gop just my 2 cents i know there is a political thread on here so i'll leave it at that.

Didn’t Paul Ryan say RATM was his favorite band?

yeah i remember reading a online article where that sucker said that.

And RATM put out a statement right after blasting him.

I think a little later he said he liked their music, maybe not so much their lyrics.

Glad he's out of the picture.

Bernie supporter here Buttigieg is more of the same ol' establishment dems that got us to where we're at now socially and politically along with the gop just my 2 cents i know there is a political thread on here so i'll leave it at that.

Yeah. I could elaborate on it myself, but I'll keep it surface in this thread. I just love the idea of handing that to him and seeing his reaction. Liam Gallagher did a signing here in Seattle and I was wondering if someone would bring a Noel album.

Back