Online Vinyl Deals

New West Nearly New Vinyl Sale Starting at $6. Some good stuff, lots of good stuff already gone.

That was an easy $12 bucks to spend.

New West Nearly New Vinyl Sale Starting at $6. Some good stuff, lots of good stuff already gone.

Anyone who doesn't have that self titled Robert Ellis...it's a must have for $6

Sold my VMP Texas Gents because I didn't spin it enough. But for $6 I grabbed the orange.

Exactly. Your order has to be over the $25 AFTER the discounts to still receive the free shipping. I've ordered a shit ton over the past year and know that's the case. Seems perfectly reasonable in light of their crazy ass LOW prices...
i know i'm a cheap ass thanks for calling me out lol.i'm willing to spend up to $50 for stuff that is more of a limited press meaning less than 5,000 pressed.anything that is a normal press 5,000 or more i'm going to try and wait it out and get it as cheap as possible unless it's something i just have to have (which is a lot of times).it's just the principal i have item in cart and it says free and as soon as i put in a promo code they take away free shipping.i'm cheap so something like that will make me not buy something, most places will let you stack promo codes.just a few yrs. ago you could get all kinds of crazy deals on records my cheapness has served me well along my vinyl journey.

Last edited:
Hey, it's the online vinyl deals thread so let he or she who is not a cheap ass in search of cheap vinyl cast the first stone ;)

I was just pointing out that was issue in case anyone was confused. I've noticed a lot of sites are like that with sales recently... discounts bring your total below the free shipping threshold so you end up throwing in some random 7" to get back to free shipping. Oh, what a fun game we all play haha 🔥

Good morning! This is the only new deal I wanted to recommend. The rest of the new ones I saw are either bad pressings or not good enough to suggest in my opinion.

the-arcs-yours-dreamily-main.jpg
The Arcs - Yours Dreamily - $17.02 (all-time low price)
Direct to Amazon
Non-affiliate link
(a more well-rounded musical project from Dan Auerbach from The Black Keys)

However, there are a few prior posts where the prices have dropped more or have returned after being sold out. I think these are better deals than the newer stuff:

springsteen-on-broadway-main.jpg
Bruce Springsteen - Springsteen on Broadway (4 LP) - $23.23 (all-time low price)
Direct to Amazon
Non-affiliate link
(this one has decreased $5 more since I posted it)

thom-yorke-anima-front.jpg
Thom Yorke - Anima (2 LP) - $20.99 (all-time low price)
Direct to Amazon
Non-affiliate link
(decreased about $3 more since I posted it)

metallica-hardwired-self-destruct-main.jpg
Metallica - Hardwired to Self-Destruct (2 LP, red vinyl) - $14.72 (all-time low price)
Direct to Amazon
Non-affiliate link
(this one sold out quickly after I posted it but is now back)

bloc-party-four-main.jpg
Bloc Party - Four - $9.02 (near its all-time low price)
Direct to Amazon
Non-affiliate link
(this one sold out quickly after I posted it but is now back)

iron-and-wine-our-endless-numbered-days-main.jpg
Iron and Wine - Our Endless Numbered Days - $11.98 (lowest since mid-2018)
Direct to Amazon
Non-affiliate link
(this one sold out quickly after I posted it but will be back on 2/17)

As a reminder, the Amazon Buy 2, Get 1 Free sale continues. They added about 60 new titles overnight, but nothing that's better than the stuff I already posted about.

Top Picks from Day 1 of the Amazon Buy 2 Get 1 Free Sale
Top Picks from Day 2 of the Amazon Buy 2 Get 1 Free Sale
Direct to Amazon
Non-affiliate link

Have a great Humpday!

Yeah that sucks. They JUST filled mine yesterday. I didn't order any of the Tone Poets, only 3 BN80 titles. Still the wait and lack of communication has bee disheartening for sure.

Just to follow up on the uDiscover stuff, I received my full order from more than a month ago, and they arrived in great shape. Seems they are hit or miss, but I've always gotten what I ordered from them eventually.

Amazon buy 2 get 1 free sale has added more things including the Bob Dylan - Blood on the Tracks One Step...more Dylan bootleg box sets on vinyl as well.

I'm tempted to go back in, it's a great way to get some titles that I've passed on over the last couple years. Although my last shipment had one album just flopping around in a big box while the other two were in sub-boxes.

I'm tempted to go back in, it's a great way to get some titles that I've passed on over the last couple years. Although my last shipment had one album just flopping around in a big box while the other two were in sub-boxes.
I tried to see if I could swap the Yes one step for Dylan but it's a no go sadly...I haven't received everything yet but same thing happened to me--I got an Art Blakey and it was just separate (did have a little bubble wrap though) but all other things I ordered were in sub boxes.

Back