Online Vinyl Deals

huh, it was showing up for me as 25 before the 30 off and 18 with the coupon. is this the 80 or 75 pressing
I literally typed “Blue Note 80” into the search so I hope It’s 80. Have there been many repressed of 75 titles for the 80 reissues?
My guess is they realized they were selling it for too cheap and “adjusted” the price.

huh, it was showing up for me as 25 before the 30 off and 18 with the coupon. is this the 80 or 75 pressing
Here’s a link...
The price I am showing is still $13.99 and It’s a pre- order and in the description it says it BN 80.

I literally typed “Blue Note 80” into the search so I hope It’s 80. Have there been many repressed of 75 titles for the 80 reissues?
My guess is they realized they were selling it for too cheap and “adjusted” the price.
wild, literally showed a different price when I typed it in. but I think I may need to grab that at that price

seems to be the only BN 80 available at that starting price, this is why I thought it might have been a 75

wild, literally showed a different price when I typed it in. but I think I may need to grab that at that price

seems to be the only BN 80 available at that starting price, this is why I thought it might have been a 75
Did you see the link? When you click on the link you’re getting a different price?

Did you see the link? When you click on the link you’re getting a different price?
Link works now. Ordered it haha. I just put in an order last week and this was one I wanted but didn’t grab. With the free shipping I was able to snag it for 15 after taxes. Thank you for the link!

I'm doing my damndest to hold off spending until after Christmas, but it doesn't mean I can't tempt the rest of you, lol

uDiscover - TODAY Only: Free Shipping + 30% Off The Entire Store!
Coupon code: FREESHIP

Dang it, because of this post I ended up ordering Doves' Lost Souls and R.E.M.'s Document! 😅

I just used “SURVEY20” code for an additional 20% and though I had to pay for shipping (less than a damn $1 away, SMH) the total was still cheaper by about $6 Than the “FREESHIP” code.

Also, I didn’t actually complete the survey, I justgot the code from someone on Reddit.

Prettty great sale though...
View attachment 26351
D'oh! I just did the math. Looks like I had free shipping after all, the $10.57 wasn't worked into the grand total.

Both are permissible.

Just an FYI for everyone ordering from UDiscover today - I'm still waiting for them to ship my Black Friday order.

Leave the light on for 'em.

My orders from today aren't shipping until mid-to-late January. I am ok with that. I've purchased quite a few things from uDiscover over the last few years and they always show up, usually faster than I expect. These huge boxes of jazz goodness should be nice surprises when they finally pop up in the new year!

Both are permissible.

Just an FYI for everyone ordering from UDiscover today - I'm still waiting for them to ship my Black Friday order.

Leave the light on for 'em.
Same. I then e-mailed in and they responded that one or more of my items have been delayed. When I inquired about which one, they responded with the same previous cookie cutter response. Their support/fulfillment is why I’ve avoided them in the past.

Same. I then e-mailed in and they responded that one or more of my items have been delayed. When I inquired about which one, they responded with the same previous cookie cutter response. Their support/fulfillment is why I’ve avoided them in the past.
I know Cornbread and A Love Supreme are delays. I ended up cancelling those 2 so they would ship my others out.

Back