Online Vinyl Deals

Soak-Grim Town $6.09

Thanks for posting! Haven't ordered much on the 'zon lately (trying to be better about that), but couldn't pass this one up. Ordered last night and downgraded the shipping to get that extra $1 in digital credit. Felt guilty because it projected arrival on Dec. 24, and I'd rather no delivery person's holiday get shafted on account of me, but it shipped today anyways so that won't be a problem.

Just got this in today, I thought I'd let you all know that this is still $6 and that I feel guilty for paying such a low price for such a great record.
I ordered it too, and I haven’t heard a note from it. Reminds me of the days perusing the record store, buying a record based on the cover alone.

UMusic’s Canada site has 30% off with code BOXING19. All prices listed are in Canadian dollars, plus free shipping with any purchase over $35 CAD, even to the US. I picked up Sticky Fingers and Full Moon Fever for $29 US ahipped.

UMusic’s Canada site has 30% off with code BOXING19. All prices listed are in Canadian dollars, plus free shipping with any purchase over $35 CAD, even to the US. I picked up Sticky Fingers and Full Moon Fever for $29 US ahipped.

Now you made me blow my Holiday diet, I was doing so well, lol.

Taking a little gamble, picked up Licensed to Ill and Paul's Boutique, been holding out on these, LtI should be the Pallas pressing, but not 100% on Boutique, I think it's the RTI press, but for $24 shipped we'll give it a shot.

Thanks for the heads up ;)

Anyone still waiting on their BF uDiscover albums? I did order them with the new QoTSA repressed released last week, so that’s most likely the hold up. But still, no shipping email yet.

Just got Lullabies and a good amount of Blue Note goodness.

Anyone still waiting on their BF uDiscover albums? I did order them with the new QoTSA repressed released last week. But still, no shipping email yet.

I am still waiting on a Nirvana Unplugged/The Band 2xlp 50th anniversary order I placed back in September to ship.

Anyone still waiting on their BF uDiscover albums? I did order them with the new QoTSA repressed released last week, so that’s most likely the hold up. But still, no shipping email yet.

Yeah, my Rated R is holding ut up till Jan. Meh, will be worth it.

I got notice that mine shipped via UPS and should be here today at the earliest.

Back