Online Vinyl Deals

I just went ahead with it and immediately sent them a message asking to remove the shipping. Seems like a straightforward fix, and if they give me crap for it, I’ll tell them to cancel the entire order.

With everything I’ve been dealing with over on VMP this should be a walk in the park.

To update, they said they'll be refunding me the shipping, so I am indeed getting a buttload of Blue Note records for $60 instead of a buttload of Blue Note records for $70.

12 Days of Numero, now through Dec. 13. Some single LPs as low as $5.

Was thinking about Teen Expo. Any other stellar Numero sets on this list I might be missing out on?
I own both the Hüsker Du box and the Purple Snow box. For $50 and $40 respectively, they’re great.

Was thinking about Teen Expo. Any other stellar Numero sets on this list I might be missing out on?
The Wayfaring Strangers: Cosmic American Music and Guitar Soli records are great, though I only own the latter.

$140 bones !!!!

Damn....just bought one a couple weeks ago for $200 or something

Got Codeine for $12 and Noise Addict 2lp compilation for $5! Really wish they had any of the Bedhead records available...

Back