Online Vinyl Deals

Holiday Sale - 25% Off - Use coupon code 4ADEOY25OFF at checkout. Excluding boxsets, pre-orders and all Gene Clark formats

Just grabbed the Breeders' Last Splash and Title TK! From what I've read this reissue of Last Splash is much better than the PLAIN copy that I (ignorantly) picked up a few years ago.

giphy.gif

Just grabbed the Breeders' Last Splash and Title TK! From what I've read this reissue of Last Splash is much better than the PLAIN copy that I (ignorantly) picked up a few years ago.

giphy.gif

Thanks for the heads up! I picked up backup copies of all my Breeders LPs and a stack of Scott Walker stuff as well. Discount code saved me almost $50!

Can't link rn but the Beatles deluxe 4lp White Album is $30 after 20% off in "Like New" on Amazon.

I bought that and also just received Princes Originals box on purple vinyl for about $19 after discount and it was still sealed in flawless condition.

I ordered one of the discounted White Albums. It arrived today....unsealed with literally just the shipping label on the outer box, and a half assed attempt by someone to use the green Amazon tape to close one end of the box (it didn't work). I've seen complaints from people before that Amazon would send an LP with literally just a shipping label slapped on the cover but it never happened to me before til today. I am genuinely shocked that the contents of the box set were still in there, both albums and the inserts.
I guess warehouse conditions must be getting really bad and somebody just said fuck it I'm not boxing this and sent it out lol. Good thing they have no hassle returns.

I did see people on Reddit ordered this as well and they got sealed, basically new ones. I just have bad luck!

Last edited:
I ordered one of the discounted White Albums. It arrived today....unsealed with literally just the shipping label on the outer box, and a half assed attempt by someone to use the green Amazon tape to close one end of the box (it didn't work). I've seen complaints from people before that Amazon would send an LP with literally just a shipping label slapped on the cover but it never happened to me before til today. I am genuinely shocked that the contents of the box set were still in there, both albums and the inserts.
I guess warehouse conditions must be getting really bad and somebody just said fuck it I'm not boxing this and sent it out lol. Good thing they have no hassle returns.

I did see people on Reddit ordered this as well and they got sealed, basically new ones. I just have bad luck!
It's a complete gamble, but their return policy makes it a decent risk.

It's a complete gamble, but their return policy makes it a decent risk.

Yes very true. With the warehouse deals I usually dont have any issues. Sometimes they come in with more damage than expected but customer service is quick to resolve. This one was just bizarre

Yeah, i've gotten 2 like that over the years but usually it's when i gamble on a lower grade.. Hate to hear that though for anyone because that's one of the most frustrating things to see when you know you have a delivery and you see it just laying there all beat up and naked in the cold -__-

There's no doubt Amazon's entire shipping and customer service has went drastically down hill over the last year especially imo.. I still order from them a good amount because of the deals and easy returns but it seems to only be getting worse.

Never bought from FYE so don’t know how they are but everything is 25% off site wide for BF/cyber Mon

I was about to make an order on udiscovermusic but then it said shipping would be over $10, despite my subtotal being over $50. Am I doing something wrong?

Yea some folks on the Steve Hoffman forums said the same thing, some of the Tone Poet lps are causing this issue.

I just went ahead with it and immediately sent them a message asking to remove the shipping. Seems like a straightforward fix, and if they give me crap for it, I’ll tell them to cancel the entire order.

With everything I’ve been dealing with over on VMP this should be a walk in the park.

Back