Online Vinyl Deals

Damn, 40% off the sale price makes some of these super cheap. Thanks! Too bad there isn't anything I really need, still might cave though haha Here's a link to the vinyl sale items for anyone interested:

Yeah nothing much for me either. Trying to not buy anything I don’t really need or want

Damn, 40% off the sale price makes some of these super cheap. Thanks! Too bad there isn't anything I really need, still might cave though haha Here's a link to the vinyl sale items for anyone interested:

That Booksmart soundtrack is a good deal ... Not sure I need it though

I can't get this link to work. I've tried like 5 times over the past couple of hours and it just won't open.

EDIT: As soon as I posted this, I tried on my phone instead of my laptop, and it works fine for whatever reason. lol

50% off a slew of Translation Loss releases through Monday with code: 50OFF1000POST

Finally grabbed that Svalbard album that's been begging me for months!

Living Phantoms - Memory Palace CD/LP
Svalbard - It's Hard to Have Hope CD/LP
Envy - Atheist's Cornea Cassette
Vision of Disorder - Raised to the Ground Cassette
Cable - Last Call cd/dvd
Starkweather - Crossbearer / Into The Wire 2xcd
Chris Connolly - Alameda vinyl
Mouth Of The Architect - Quietly cd/vinyl
Irepress - Samus Octology cd
Giant Squid - Minoans cd/vinyl
WAKE - Sowing The Seeds Of A Worthless Tomorrow cd/vinyl
Vermin Womb - Decline cd/vinyl
Our Place Of Worship Is Silence - With Inexorable Suffering cd/vinyl

That tycho album is one of my favourites of the year, only $15!!!!

It's a pre-order so should probably be over there but a good deal for Madonna fans. Amazon Germany has Like A Virgin clear vinyl for €8,25, released Nov 8th.

15% off sitewide at Deep Discount with code TRICKRTREAT15

Discount applies to items only and not to shipping and tax.
Coupon expires Wednesday, October 16, 2019 at noon CT
and cannot be combined with any other offers.
Some restrictions apply.*

*Video games, video game consoles, select turntables
and LEGO® products are excluded from the offer.

UKers, Abbey Road 3LP for 50 quid from musicmagpie's eBay store using code POPULAR20. Code is good for 20% off anything in their store, minimum spend, £15.

Did you manage to get any bargains @Mr Moore? I put the order in for the new BN80 Jutta Hipp straight away, ive been waiting for a good reissue of that! I also have Tubby Hayes Quartet ‎– Grits, Beans And Greens and Jack Wilkins ‎– Windows in my basket as well.

Did you manage to get any bargains @Mr Moore? I put the order in for the new BN80 Jutta Hipp straight away, ive been waiting for a good reissue of that! I also have Tubby Hayes Quartet ‎– Grits, Beans And Greens and Jack Wilkins ‎– Windows in my basket as well.

No, not this time. I have a few pre orders about to get charged for so I'm trying to be good.

UKers, Abbey Road 3LP for 50 quid from musicmagpie's eBay store using code POPULAR20. Code is good for 20% off anything in their store, minimum spend, £15.

Ok - I took that Bait.

The way I see it - @Mr Moore as the enabler owes me £50. He should know better.

Some big Amazon price drops on Impulse!/Verve Vital Vinyl series and one notable BN80 - Grant Green's Grant's Last Stand for $11!

Check out the green checkboxes on the Spreadsheet for some significant price drops.

Crossposted on Blue Note & Jazz Threads

$5 shipping so it ends up being $16 + tax

Back