Online Vinyl Deals

Antics Black Vinyl LP
Regular Price: $17.24
Special Price $12.93

I ordered this, and it just arrived. Looks like they threw in a free Matador felt slipmat, too. It’s plain white on the back and shows off the swirls/marbling on my translucent records much better than the slipmat I’d been using!

Hot tip: signed BPs at Newbury.
Expensive shipping.

Anyone purchase the Abbey Road 50th Anniversary Deluxe reissue yet? Any initial thoughts on the quality? The remixes? Comparable to Sgt. Pepper's & White Album anniversary reissues?

If you haven't purchased the Abbey Road reissue, what price point are you waiting for before purchasing? It's stuck around $76 since the release a few weeks ago. How long did it take Sgt. Pepper's and White Album anniversary boxes to come down in price?

Anyone purchase the Abbey Road 50th Anniversary Deluxereissue yet? Any initial thoughts on the quality? The remixes? Comparable to Sgt. Pepper's & White Album anniversary reissues?

If you haven't purchased the Abbey Road reissue, what price point are you waiting for before purchasing? It's stuck around $76 since the release a few weeks ago. How long did it take Sgt. Pepper's and White Album anniversary boxes to come down in price?

If you're waiting for the price to come down, you're basically waiting to save at best $10. I would just compare current prices and go with the best option.

The box looks lean and mean placed next to the Pepper box. The remixes, as before, will take some time getting used to, but it's the Beatles.

Pure Pleasure sale. 50% off, most at £12.40 each.

Pure Pleasure sale. 50% off, most at £12.40 each.

I managed to show great restraint and not pick anything up from here, great prices though. I would have gone for the Robert Pete Williams record but I picked up a missed delivery from the post office this morning and I have a sneaky suspicion it may be his first album.

I managed to show great restraint and not pick anything up from here, great prices though. I would have gone for the Robert Pete Williams record but I picked up a missed delivery from the post office this morning and I have a sneaky suspicion it may be his first album.

Yeah, that was one I’d recommend, it’s very, very good and PP do it justice.

40% off sale items at UO.

Damn, 40% off the sale price makes some of these super cheap. Thanks! Too bad there isn't anything I really need, still might cave though haha Here's a link to the vinyl sale items for anyone interested:

Back