Online Vinyl Deals

Saddle Creek's album of the month feature.
1569607800730.png

Antics Black Vinyl LP
Regular Price: $17.24
Special Price $12.93

Antics Black Vinyl LP
Regular Price: $17.24
Special Price $12.93
Is this pressing better than their Turn On The Bright Lights press I’ve read numerous disappointing reviews on? I’m tempted

maybe a mis-price or maybe a new alternative marketing strategy

The Daisy Age compilation (a celebration of 1988-89 hip hop) appears cheaper on the 2XLP coloured limited edition that on the standard 2xLP black.

Rough Trade UK

maybe a mis-price or maybe a new alternative marketing strategy

The Daisy Age compilation (a celebration of 1988-89 hip hop) appears cheaper on the 2XLP coloured limited edition that on the standard 2xLP black.

Rough Trade UK

Interesting. I just ordered this from Rough Trade a few days ago but I think I paid the higher price. It's supposed to be here tomorrow. Hopefully mine is the yellow version. It was supposed to be but now I don't see it anywhere in my email. 🤔

Interesting. I just ordered this from Rough Trade a few days ago but I think I paid the higher price. It's supposed to be here tomorrow. Hopefully mine is the yellow version. It was supposed to be but now I don't see it anywhere in my email. 🤔

Received this today ... It IS the yellow version, even though it's not mentioned anywhere on the packaging

Back