[Oct.] Master RSD 2020 Wantlist / Help Thread

IDK y'all should I do it??

View attachment 71755

5TC9XJj.gif

No. The pressing number was increased and it was made available for pre-order as a non-RSD title. I ordered it before last month's drop from Fat Beats

I saw that and waited to pre-order hoping to get it from a local today. It seems to be sold out everywhere. Do you know when it will actually be released?

I'm all set. Got the 1 copy. Sleeve is all beat up but who cares I finally own kona town on wax
Will you post or DM me a photo of the sleeve? I want to compare to mine (also a bit beat).

I love the holographic cover idea but it's so fucking dark!

I saw that and waited to pre-order hoping to get it from a local today. It seems to be sold out everywhere. Do you know when it will actually be released?

Nope and I'm not sure who does. I logged into my Fat Beats account today in anticipation of grabbing RSD titles, which I failed to check out with fast enough, anyway. But, while I was in there, I looked at my Dirty Three order and in red letters, it now reads

Release Date: TBD 2021

Nope and I'm not sure who does. I logged into my Fat Beats account today in anticipation of grabbing RSD titles, which I failed to check out with fast enough, anyway. But, while I was in there, I looked at my Dirty Three order and in red letters, it now reads

Release Date: TBD 2021

I also noticed they changed their rewards program. I had 200 points and a free shipping voucher. Now I just have $10 in credit.

Will you post or DM me a photo of the sleeve? I want to compare to mine (also a bit beat).

I love the holographic cover idea but it's so fucking dark!
It's creased

Attachments

• 20201024_203914.jpg
    20201024_203914.jpg
    119.9 KB · Views: 10
  • 20201024_203926.jpg
    20201024_203926.jpg
    110.7 KB · Views: 10
Mine isn’t too far off from that. Same with the one I got for my buddy.
weird. Maybe it happened at the production stage then. disc itself sounds fine. mine has the slightest edge warp and a tiny bit of clicking on the first few songs of the B side that I'm assuming is either static or something I can clean out.

weird. Maybe it happened at the production stage then. disc itself sounds fine. mine has the slightest edge warp and a tiny bit of clicking on the first few songs of the B side that I'm assuming is either static or something I can clean out.
I haven’t cleaned mine yet but it sounds damn good!

One of my locals still has some good inventory left:

Back