[Oct.] Master RSD 2020 Wantlist / Help Thread

I got pretty well price gouged, but I think I was able to order Koyaanisqatsi from Waiting Room! It went out of stock immediately after I bought it, though, so I'm guessing there was only one copy and I'm gonna keep looking for another copy in case I get a "oops we don't actually have this" email from WR.

...and someone just put a copy on discogs for $90. The fun begins!

[Update: Just got a refund notification. :cry:]

Last edited:
just a reminder for those who may have missed it i posted a rough list of RSD independent record stores on pg.9 may be helpful to some who are on the search.

just a reminder for those who may have missed it i posted a rough list of RSD independent record stores on pg.9 may be helpful to some who are on the search.

There are more in the other RSD thread, too. I can grab those and add them, perhaps. It looks like Scott started this thread and is gone, but pasting them all in the first post might be a good idea

There are more in the other RSD thread, too. I can grab those and add them, perhaps. It looks like Scott started this thread and is gone, but pasting them all in the first post might be a good idea
was just about to post if anybody wanted to help in creating a RSD independent store list it would be Greatly Appreciated.

Pinata 1 & 2 - @Hhabelt and @some_other_simon
J & K - @OnTheRoad
Sidewalk - @Tillman
Stones - @Bloodlemons
Warren Z - @AnthonyI
Brion - @Heath
Chief Keef - @Taevis
Jimmy G - @bobomac2
Pinata 3 - @Vinyl&Kicks86
The London - @wmeugene
Asking Alex - @Santi Chacin
Church - @Ginormousthumbs

Please confirm you all PM'd me your address. Ya, it's on PayPal, but it's way easier for me to access in one spot! Thanks for paying promptly - will have these out by Wednesday at the latest and will PM tracking as I send them!

Pinata 1 & 2 - @Hhabelt and @some_other_simon
J & K - @OnTheRoad
Sidewalk - @Tillman
Stones - @Bloodlemons
Warren Z - @AnthonyI
Brion - @Heath
Chief Keef - @Taevis
Jimmy G - @bobomac2
Pinata 3 - @Vinyl&Kicks86
The London - @wmeugene
Asking Alex - @Santi Chacin
Church - @Ginormousthumbs

Please confirm you all PM'd me your address. Ya, it's on PayPal, but it's way easier for me to access in one spot! Thanks for paying promptly - will have these out by Wednesday at the latest and will PM tracking as I send them!
both payment and PM with address were sent.. thanks again so much for everything you've done for everyone!!

Not yet! Was going to check out some of those local shops mentioned earlier. I'm hoping Bullmoose in the morning works out.

Thanks for keeping an eye out!
I am guessing as RSD settles down you will either be able to find one @ cost or one that is slightly inflated. Don't pay an arm and a leg. Also, I can almost guarantee LAW Records will repress this widely soon.

I am guessing as RSD settles down you will either be able to find one @ cost or one that is slightly inflated. Don't pay an arm and a leg. Also, I can almost guarantee LAW Records will repress this widely soon.
Yeah I'm already seeing prices drop on Discogs. I can totally play the waiting game. Haha.
Pepper? I'll let you know if I see it
Thank you!

Back